Totally useless information/trivia

RunRickyRun

Aston Villa have never beaten there opening day opponenets Wigan at home in the Premier League.

We've also never scored past them at VP in the league.

And that record will go on for another year at least.

We drew 1-1 in 06/07.

Yeh just checked that.

Ashley Young was on the bench!

Most buildings in New York have no 13th floor including the office building I'm in now. The floors go 11, 12, 14, 15. My apartment building however does have a 13th floor which incidentally is the top floor.

And in a related piece of information- if I was going down the lift at work alone and late at night and it did stop at the 13th floor. I would shit my pants.

Kalpen Modi, best known as Kumar from the Harold and Kumar films, and Dr Lawrence Kutner in House, is now working for Obama at the White House, as Associate Director of the White House Office of Public Liason.

Kalpen Modi, best known as Kumar from the Harold and Kumar films, and Dr Lawrence Kutner in House, is now working for Obama at the White House, as Associate Director of the White House Office of Public Liason.

Anyone who's already watched the current season of House will know that :-)

My neighbour used to play for the polish national team in football and on his first training session he did a tunnel on Zbigniew Boniek (best polish player ever)
I'll bet Boniek twatted him for that.

If ever you are lost in a city or town, the Tom Tom’s down but know the general direction you want to head – i.e. North, but don’t have your handy compass with you , then just look out for a satellite dish mounted on the nearest house. The majority will be SKY ones pointing at the ASTRA Satellites which are sitting in geo-stationary orbit over the equator at 19.2 degrees east of the Greenwich Meridian. So in other words, they’ll be pointing broadly South South East (SSE) and from that you’ll be able to deduce the other points of the compass…

In Sheffield, no matter where you walk, you are always walking up hill. Even if you walk up a hill, if you turn around to walk back down you will somehow be walking uphill again.

F A C T

In Sheffield, no matter where you walk, you are always walking up hill. Even if you walk up a hill, if you turn around to walk back down you will somehow be walking uphill again.

F A C T

One of my running club mates can defy the laws of topology. Last week he led us on a circular route, that I SWEAR was uphill all the way.

That's what it's like in Sheffield. When I was there last we walked to this pub that was about a mile away and it was uphill. "Nevermind" we thought. "It'll be downhill on the way back"

**** wasn't. Somehow it was uphill again. I blame Yorkshire.

Â