Totally useless information/trivia

RunRickyRun

Didn't it come out in 1995?

Yes,I just looked them up on wiki and they came out in 1995 and 1996.They are STILL bieng played today so they have been going for 20 years and still going,thats got to be some sort of record ?!

I downloaded Steel Panthers WW 2 ( for windows 7 ) and am giving it a try now.

The front door at 10 Downing Street doesn't have a door handle on the outside.  You can't actually get into the house that way unless somebody inside lets you in. 

The front door at 10 Downing Street doesn't have a door handle on the outside.  You can't actually get into the house that way unless somebody inside lets you in. 

Didn't you know that? :huh:

Yes,I just looked them up on wiki and they came out in 1995 and 1996.They are STILL bieng played today so they have been going for 20 years and still going,thats got to be some sort of record ?!

I was playing Sensible Soccer the other day, the 1992 version. B)

Didn't you know that? :huh:

I was playing Sensible Soccer the other day, the 1992 version. B)

Yes,but the games I am talking about are played by heaps of people and the forums are busy and up to date.

The word envelope in the phrase to 'push the envelope' has nothing to do with the things you send your letters in.

Edited by useless

• 3 weeks later...

The Netherlands national team have had more English managers than Manchester United. 

That' was so amazing I had to check, but it's true - 13 v 11. 

Between 1908 and 1940, the Dutch had only British managers - ten English, broken only for one year (1914), by a Scot. 

I would have guessed that, I always rated the Slag Brothers. Surprised that Rufus Ruffcut was so high though. Expected Pat Pending to be higher placed.

• 2 weeks later...
Â