Weekends Football 1/3 September

andykeenan

Just now, villa4europe said:

That's why popes not in the England squad

Thought it was really poor by burn too, he dropped so deep they completely lost the line but it wasn't like he dropped deep enough to cover the goal either, no mans land

He's still one of the best 3 English keepers. Way better than Johnstone at least 

Just reading about how Saudi Arabia sentenced a retired teacher to death for a tweet. No exaggeration, no “other side,” etc. It’s sheer horror. Do you think it’s a coincidence that Newcastle’s using the green of the Saudi flag 🇸🇦 in away kits?

1 hour ago, Jareth said:

Well done Haaland - but TBF he's in a team that has financially doped, he wouldn't necessarily get that service anywhere else. 

Considering Pep got a drugs ban it wouldn't surprise me if it wasn't just financial doping going on there.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

The Saudis are funding, not running Chelsea, that's Todd and his cronies.

Is this a fact or an Internet rumour now established as fact with no basis? 

• Thanks 1

Just now, sidcow said:

Is this a fact or an Internet rumour now established as fact with no basis? 

It'll never be fact, causebits not allowed. But there's not many who can fund a football club to 3 billion including 1 billion in transfers. Certainly not Boley and his crew.

Commentator on Brighton v Toon: “ it’s a lovely football match. Such a joy. A lovely lovely football match!!!”

I don’t know. It’s not that great. It’s been a bit leaden for the last ten minutes. 

Edited by Marka Ragnos

19 minutes ago, villan95 said:

He's still one of the best 3 English keepers. Way better than Johnstone at least 

I think pre euros pickford was injured and pope got 2 games, Southgate said something about his kicking and distribution not being as good as pickfords

He's right, it's a weird metric to pick a keeper on but he's still right

Â