Weekends Football 1/3 September

andykeenan

1 minute ago, MachoFantastico said:

That second City goal was a disgrace. The player was clearly interfering in play, I've seen a bunch of those goals disallowed for the exact same thing but of course, City got the goal because their Manchester City. 

Awful officiating. 

Even Mike Dean on SSN said it shouldn't stand. Also made the decision in 10 seconds, VAR crew took about 3 minutes??

1 hour ago, Villatillidie95 said:

Everton have now picked up 1 point against Sheffield United wolves and Fulham….you need more than that against those teams to stay up imo

They're in big big trouble. As are Wolves. There's going to be a fight to go down at this rate, rather that a fight to stay up😅

Edited by MrBlack
  • Haha 1

I’m not one at all for football conspiracies. But I have decided it must actually be corrupt. There’s just no way they can keep making these blatantly wrong decisions. And it is ALWAYS in games involving these teams. Why do we even bother. With that and FFP the game couldn’t be more rigged. Let them all have their super league and **** the **** off and take all their overpaid words removed with them 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Got Chelsea on in the background, not sure which midfielder it was who took a terrible touch and got the ball taken off him, hoping it was a 100m man but think it was Gallagher

They've also just shown some very unhappy looking footballers in the corporate boxes, hinted they were injured but also that their squad is too big

Edited by villa4europe

Â