Nicolò Zaniolo

Delphinho123

Anyone know what his work rate like? As we saw on Saturday, we need someone who can get back and do their fair share of defensive work - McGinn, Ramsey and Buendia put the defensive shift in when required - whereas a Bailey/Traore don't seem to want to which caused us problems

Zaniolo, who was transferred to Aston Villa, called Aston Villa managers and said that he wanted to say goodbye to the fans for the last time today and come to the game.

Why don’t tweets (X’s? 🙄) embed any more? (BOF EDIT : They do)

I hope there’s a better platform that does, gladly jump on over there and delete my account… F*****g Musk!

1 minute ago, Jas10 said:

Zaniolo, who was transferred to Aston Villa, called Aston Villa managers and said that he wanted to say goodbye to the fans for the last time today and come to the game.

https://x.com/plussportz/status/1691398787577634816?s=46&t=a1VZjtKAHTyjmI8pdQJOGQ

Why don’t tweets (X’s? 🙄) embed any more?

I hope there’s a better platform that does, gladly jump on over there and delete my account… F*****g Musk!

I’m using safari - I think maybe paste as plain text works?

1 minute ago, Sulberto21 said:

I’m using safari - I think maybe paste as plain text works?

Oh ok, will give it a try.

This deal is done then.

Who’s next? 😆

Edited by Jas10

1 minute ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

No, will still only be 2.

- Zaniola hasn't won the world cup.  B)

I realise that now. I'll go and sit in the corner and face the wall for a few hours.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TOTTI-THE-GOD said:

Maybe I've watched a lousy highlights reel but he looks a bit on the clumsy side to me.

You Tube Video - This is why Aston Villa want Nicolo Zaniolo

Was it this one? If so I thought the same as you, he dribbles the ball alot but nothing seems to come of it other than he wins fouls in the middle of the pitch, or gives the ball away, has a pop from distance that hits defender or flies over. I did get bored after 4 mins of the same thing in the video though, so maybe the second half of the video is better? 😂

The injury concerns are another major worry, my gut feeling is this won't be a ood signing. I hope that I am wrong though, and to be honest it wouldn't be the first time if I am wrong, I thought that Jordan Ayew would be good once he settled in the PL. 🤣

• Haha 1

Â