Nicolò Zaniolo

Delphinho123

5 minutes ago, TOTTI-THE-GOD said:

Maybe I've watched a lousy highlights reel but he looks a bit on the clumsy side to me.

I like to think of it as unorthodox 🙂 

He is definitely strong and powerful but will need to keep the ball closer if he doesn't want to lose it every time he has it. 

2 hours ago, beachboys1 said:

i hope he is being bought to start games

Never heard of him before. Playing in lower tier league and not regular starter. No other clubs in for him but people going on like he's the second coming. Look forward to being impressed

Edited by Kiwivillan
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

Never heard of him before. Playing in lower tier league and not regular starter. No other clubs in for him but people going on like he's the second coming. Look forward to being impressed

Your last sentence seems completely unrelated to the three that preceded it.

14 minutes ago, TOTTI-THE-GOD said:

Maybe I've watched a lousy highlights reel but he looks a bit on the clumsy side to me.

I saw the opposite tbf.Seems to have real control of the ball . And keeps his head up while he does so. But i always am overwhelmingly positive with new signings ...

4 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

Never heard of him before. Playing in lower tier league and not regular starter. No other clubs for him but people going on like he's the second coming. Look forward to being impressed

He is not some bit-part player, I mean he started for Italy in June

• Like 1

Just now, Monkeypuzzle said:

Just a thought, but, since he seems to offer a similar skill set to Diaby, could he in fact have been brought in to rotate with Diaby? Switching between the wing and just behind/alongside Watkins? As opposed to being a regular starter alongside him.

Teams don't usually rotate record signings. When Liverpool won league and played Europe some players played every comp. Only Pep rotates a lot because they have ridiculous squad but even then some players play bulk games. There's weird obsession on here to have two players for every position(not a bad thing) but mandatory rotation for the sake of it. Team continuity is underrated

10 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

You should watch more football. He was a pretty big deal in Serie A a couple seasons ago.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

I strongly doubt you’ll ever be impressed about anything ever 😂 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Monkeypuzzle said:

Just a thought, but, since he seems to offer a similar skill set to Diaby, could he in fact have been brought in to rotate with Diaby? Switching between the wing and just behind/alongside Watkins? As opposed to being a regular starter alongside him.

We will rotate a lot of players depending on the fixture. At times we will see him instead of Diaby, at times alongside him

Â