Nicolò Zaniolo

Delphinho123

5 minutes ago, IrishVilla10 said:

I’m sure two days ago he said it wasn’t true and we weren’t in for him and has deleted it since 

Maybe. I’ve seen some of his posts where he’s held his hands up and said he was wrong because he’s not privy to every shred of information, but that’s mainly because he’s called bullshit on some things. Buendia’s injury is one example. He laughed it off but then backtracked saying his source wasn’t placed for injury info — so why comment in the first place?

He might get legit information, but he does ask for grief sometimes. He said he’s been getting death threats, though, which is obviously not on.

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

This guy has called a number of things correctly this summer. Seems he has a contact at the club.

He doesn't have a contact at the club according to him. But he works for a sports agency and agents talk. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

I know the stats aren't the entire story, but the passing stats are the ones that are particularly concerning to me.

Screenshot-2023-08-11-113007.png

Screenshot-2023-08-11-113027.png

Screenshot-2023-08-11-113043.png

Screenshot-2023-08-11-113055.png

I don't think these stats include his Turkish League stats, so it's 1/3 of a Serie A season and a handful of Europa League games.  I wouldn't worry too much about it.

• Like 2

Just now, duke313 said:

I don't think these stats include his Turkish League stats, so it's 1/3 of a Serie A season and a handful of Europa League games.  I wouldn't worry too much about it.

They don't. Expected stats aren't tracked there.

So his 5 goals in 340 minutes aren't reflected.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Marka Ragnos said:

A bit overrated and overpriced, IMHO.  Totally agree we need another keeper, please.

Someone like Sheraldo Becker vs. Chiesa is a third of the price, runs faster, and scores just as many goals.

spacer.png

16 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

His touch is incredible . Need to stop watching his videos. 

Yep me too, his footwork is incredible and he’s big and strong as well.  It’s just so easy for him.  It’s only clips but he’s some player if he can keep away from injury.  With him and Diaby we’ll be fun to watch.

EXCL: Aston Villa submitted official bid for Nicoló Zaniolo 🚨🟣🔵 #AVFC

◉ €3m loan fee.
◉ Salary covered.
◉ €20m buy option clause.
◉ €7m add-ons up to potential €27m package in case Villa will buy Zaniolo.

…still waiting for Gala’s final answer, frustration growing.

https://x.com/fabrizioromano/status/1690025454210560001?s=46&t=s_7OtdZds_V67j7otBzxig

Edited by rbcuk

1 minute ago, nick76 said:

Yep me too, his footwork is incredible and he’s big and strong as well.  It’s just so easy for him.  It’s only clips but he’s some player if he can keep away from injury.  With him and Diaby we’ll be fun to watch.

Looks perfect for the PL physically and technically.  As you say, if we can keep him fit and get him playing under Emery, we'll have a world beater bought for peanuts.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

We should go and get Chiesa while we’re at it. Those two and a reserve GK and we’re done for me. 

Still think we need an RB also. I think the keeper will only happen if someone becomes available, or if somebody suddenly shows and interest in Olsen.

5 minutes ago, rbcuk said:

EXCL: Aston Villa submitted official bid for Nicoló Zaniolo 🚨🟣🔵 #AVFC

◉ €3m loan fee.
◉ Salary covered.
◉ €20m buy option clause.
◉ €7m add-ons up to potential €27m package in case Villa will buy Zaniolo.

…still waiting for Gala’s final answer, frustration growing.

https://x.com/fabrizioromano/status/1690025454210560001?s=46&t=s_7OtdZds_V67j7otBzxig

“Frustration growing” 😬

Â