On 25/07/2023 at 08:14, Talldarkandransome said:

Got my stuff through this morning. Why would front row A2 be restricted view? 

Should have come into. The Lower Holte with the real men instead of upper with the restricted view Dandies. 

• Haha 1

Had my seat moved from R1 to A7, something to do with a security certificate. Not complaining, just commenting. I was right at the front, I guess they've partly closed the section? 

On 25/07/2023 at 08:14, Talldarkandransome said:

Got my stuff through this morning. Why would front row A2 be restricted view? 

I've sat in seats sold as restricted view a view times over the years. Usually I kind of had to duck and weave a bit to see past the bars so I could fully view certain sections of the pitch. 

But then, I am short. If you're tall, like really tall, a giant perhaps...you'll be alright. 

Just now, hogso said:

I've sat in seats sold as restricted view a view times over the years. Usually I kind of had to duck and weave a bit to see past the bars so I could fully view certain sections of the pitch. 

But then, I am short. If you're tall, like really tall, a giant perhaps...you'll be alright. 

I'm a massive 6'2 but my lad isn't. Ive experienced restricted view at VP before and it wasn't really. He can just stand on the seat if he has to

A few Upper Holte tickets have been on sale in the last few minutes - if you're looking for one it's probably worth keeping an eye on the website - I suspect the club are sneaking them out a few at a time in an effort to get around the problem with undermining the membership.

11 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

I’ve bought two of the available Terrace View tickets on general sale for the Everton game as my son and I usually sit in Trinity but he wanted to see what the Holte was like. 

Had the confirmation email, transaction number and where we will be sitting etc, but no e-tickets attached! Can’t get hold of the ticketing office now as it’s closed. Any ideas? 

Did you get two seats next to each other? Last resort you could head to the ticket office at the stadium to get them to print them. If you're getting there early enough to take advantage of the lounge shouldn't be much of a queue.

Be interested to hear your thoughts on it after the game!

1 hour ago, MrBlack said:

Did you get two seats next to each other? Last resort you could head to the ticket office at the stadium to get them to print them. If you're getting there early enough to take advantage of the lounge shouldn't be much of a queue.

Be interested to hear your thoughts on it after the game!

Have you tried your online account? There is a functionality in there to print match tickets (or download to your phone) and I think if you have bought tickets for an individual game then it will probably be in there…

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GeordieVillan said:

Have you tried your online account? There is a functionality in there to print match tickets (or download to your phone) and I think if you have bought tickets for an individual game then it will probably be in there…

@Steero113.. this is a good point,  I had this before but the website being as useless as it is i couldnt get the download ticket button to work. Might be worth a try.

• Like 1

Â