On sale as of 5pm to members. Would be surprised if they hadn't sold out by morning.

Weirdly, all of the Upper Holte was unavailable with a message stating 'this area is locked' if you attempted to click on a 'K' block area, Terrace View related?

Also, I managed to get one in the lower a couple of minutes after 5pm, but haven't yet received any email confirmation or e-ticket via email yet, usually the e-ticket email comes through pretty instantly, just wondered if there is anyone else in this position? The money has been taken from my bank account by AVFC and the purchase is showing in my online ticketing account so I'm presuming it's all good but just thought it was abnormal.

Just now, Don_Simon said:

Yup.

AVFC have taken the money out of my bank account, the seat I chose is no longer available and the ticket is showing in my account so I'm presuming all is well?

Just seems abnormal as it is usually instant upon purchasing!

1 minute ago, wedge said:

AVFC have taken the money out of my bank account, the seat I chose is no longer available and the ticket is showing in my account so I'm presuming all is well?

When it comes to Villa ticketing mate, nothing ever surprises me.

I wanted tickets in the Holte but wasn't able to purchase them, "area locked". No idea why, it's frustrating.

1 minute ago, Don_Simon said:

I wanted tickets in the Holte but wasn't able to purchase them, "area locked". No idea why, it's frustrating.

Same, would have preferred to go in the Upper but got that same error message so had to grab one in the lower.

1 hour ago, Don_Simon said:

My email has just come through mate so might be worth checking!

2 hours ago, Don_Simon said:

Was anything said about this in the Fan Consultation meetings @OutByEaster?? Apologies if I've tagged the wrong person, not 100% sure who the right person is!

3 hours ago, wedge said:

Yeah I've had the same, money reserved to go and tickets showing in account but no email confirmation. I've had e-tickets to avoid admin fees. Am down south but didn't wanna wait till I got home tomorrow night as think will go pretty quick. My lads first proper game so wanted front row upper trinity. 

Not had e-tickets for league games before so don't know normal timescales.

10 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Nothing at all.

Ah okay. Depending on if clarification arrives at any point, this could be something to raise at the next meeting. 

If Claret Club Members can no longer buy Holte Upper tickets, I think that should have been communicated before buying the membership. 

We'll see what happens I guess.

• Like 1

I bought two tickets yesterday at around 6ish, not had a confirmation email or tickets yet. It looks like I am not the only one though. I guess they will probably get sent in next week or so.

With regards to the upper holte being locked out, it is indeed Terrace View related. No idea what happens when they reach general sale, the upper holte still isn't sold out, maybe they'll be available then?

Makes a bit of a mockery of the membership, and I can't imagine enough terrace view packages would have been sold (plus existing season ticket holders) to sell out the upper holte every league match? 

4 hours ago, hogso said:

With regards to the upper holte being locked out, it is indeed Terrace View related. No idea what happens when they reach general sale, the upper holte still isn't sold out, maybe they'll be available then?

Makes a bit of a mockery of the membership, and I can't imagine enough terrace view packages would have been sold (plus existing season ticket holders) to sell out the upper holte every league match? 

there were a few know-it-alls that claimed that they knew exactly what the terrace view would entail when doing the survey. interested to know if those same people predicted that the entire holte upper would be essentially blocked from sale for members

it's an absolute disaster and really needs communicating back to the villa in the next FCG meeting that this terrace view has to be scrapped - i don't care what they do with the area that they've spent a load of money on, maybe people in the holte upper just have a nice area to sit in. the whole concept is massively flawed

On 25/07/2023 at 08:14, Talldarkandransome said:

Got my stuff through this morning. Why would front row A2 be restricted view? 

It's probably just the barriers at the bottom of the steps that these chaps are leaning on, might just restrict your view slightly.

anonymous-20230502164936.jpg

Unless they are stood there permanently, that'd be annoying.

11 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

It's probably just the barriers at the bottom of the steps that these chaps are leaning on, might just restrict your view slightly.

anonymous-20230502164936.jpg

Unless they are stood there permanently, that'd be annoying.

They come as part of the seating plan. I'm pretty sure front row will be fine. I doubt I will be able to see them from A2 anyway

• Haha 1

Â