10 hours ago, hogso said:

With regards to the upper holte being locked out, it is indeed Terrace View related. No idea what happens when they reach general sale, the upper holte still isn't sold out, maybe they'll be available then?

Makes a bit of a mockery of the membership, and I can't imagine enough terrace view packages would have been sold (plus existing season ticket holders) to sell out the upper holte every league match? 

I think they'll hold them until they've sold the single game tickets in the Terrace View - however, it's not clear how they're doing that and it looks like it's being done through the Hospitality team rather than the ticket office - so how it will fit in with the regular sales windows I don't know - they'll maybe put the leftovers on general sale really late in the window.

On 02/08/2023 at 19:54, Dirtysanchez said:

Should be a cracking atmosphere, serious buzz about the club now with Emery leading the charge. 

Hopefully three points or a point at worst in the bag from the opening day and a European away day potentially on the cards a few days after (even if it is Londonderry or Edinburgh!), it should be sizzling at VP!

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Don_Simon said:

I bought two tickets today in the Upper Holte, thanks to two beautiful, wonderful, extraordinary season ticket holders who sold their tickets back to the club.

You both did very well, fair play! 

• Thanks 1

On 08/08/2023 at 18:34, OutByEaster? said:

The club are selling tickets to Bar 1874, the lounge in the Doug Ellis - seems odd.

If it is the bar I think it's an unwritten thing that I and people in DE go down there at HT to ease the burden on the pathetic facilities in the concourse.

So yeah another thing we are getting screwed on.

Â