Moussa Diaby

Delphinho123

1 minute ago, Delphinho123 said:

So basically, nothing has changed. Everybody knows Leverkusen will probably come to an agreement with both clubs, it'll just be down to the player.

Except there is no other club. It’s all bullshit!!

Edited by Vive_La_Villa
  • Like 2

I'm sure both clubs will reach an agreement with Leverkusen. It's down to the player then. Hopefully his agent is intending on using the contract offer from Saudi to bump his pay a bit with us

I know it’s easy to say from my position but it would be a stunning lack of self confidence to head off to Saudi at his age and level of ability. He could make the move to SA at 30 when he’s really tested himself at the top level and still make the money! 

I say that as someone who did go to the Middle East and more than trebled my salary at the time ( admittedly from a low base).

3 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

So basically, nothing has changed. Everybody knows Leverkusen will probably come to an agreement with both clubs, it'll just be down to the player.

I was going to say this is basically just the same news as yesterday

4 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Don’t you Ok mate me young man! 

You’ll see when he signs for us. There will never be any proof a Saudi team were in for him.

Sorry I may have missed something, heard you earlier saying about a source you have, was you on the wind up or do you have info regards this transfer? 

2 minutes ago, Frodo said:

Sorry I may have missed something, heard you earlier saying about a source you have, was you on the wind up or do you have info regards this transfer? 

I was on the windup when WhatsApp was down. But I’ve felt this one’s going to happen in my waters from day 1. Said it back then.  It wasn’t a urine infection either.

• Haha 1

Â