Has anybody booked a room in Athens for next May ?

Follyfoot

good thinking. booked acropolis view hotel, £300 for 2 nights inc breakfast free cancellation. seems expensive for central hotels but guess that's the case anywhere you go and i'll find someone to go halfsies on it anyway

8 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

good thinking. booked acropolis view hotel, £300 for 2 nights inc breakfast free cancellation. seems expensive for central hotels but guess that's the case anywhere you go and i'll find someone to go halfsies on it anyway

Same hotel myself👍😎

2 hours ago, alreadyexists said:

What room is she in? 

😂That’s the problem, the wife is a princess, so will only stay in certain places and wants to go Santorini as well. 3 days in Athens has turned into 3 weeks in Greece… Might have to get a second job.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, QldVilla said:

😂That’s the problem, the wife is a princess, so will only stay in certain places and wants to go Santorini as well. 3 days in Athens has turned into 3 weeks in Greece… Might have to get a second job.

Blimey, expensive, but that sounds fun though! 

1 hour ago, alreadyexists said:

Blimey, expensive, but that sounds fun though! 

Should be mate, she's never really shown any interest in the Villa, but she's always allowed me to jump on a plane and go and watch Villa play like the Championship play off final.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, QldVilla said:

Should be mate, she's never really shown any interest in the Villa, but she's always allowed me to jump on a plane and go and watch Villa play like the Championship play off final.

She sounds like a keeper mate :) 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, ender4 said:

Chances of getting a ticket even if you’re a season ticket holder is slim.  

Chances of Villa getting to the final at this stage is also slim rather than likely. Though of course we have a decent chance, depending on who we meet in other knock-out rounds.

I wonder if the bookies are offering odds on the double? :D

15 hours ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Seems a tad arrogant really

Seems like a case of being "Prepared" to me. ;)

2 hours ago, QldVilla said:

You may have missed a trick. Now if you had booked that stay in Athens as a chance to see the sights when you were both in Greece, you could have acted shocked when your stay happened to coincide with the final date. Being there in any case, it would be rude not to try for tickets for the final and you would already have gathered ample Brownie points to be able to get away with a day of seeing the Villa, rather than the sights! :)  

Â