Premier League 2 - U21 Development League 2023/2024

BOF

Good win against a good side, and if the stats are anything to go by looks like we deserved it as well. Playing Lye Town next on Wednesday in the Quarter-Final of the Birmingham Senior Cup

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

Finished 2-0 - a brilliant win.

We're suddenly very good.

Its what you said from early in the season. We had no real strength in central midfield . Now it seems the balance is there . Equal parts grit and skill. Plus we have some of our first year scholars taking huge leaps forward that always tends to happen once they get settled at a club and system. 

Rowe Borland and Jimoh the 3 stand out first years , Kaden Young fit again  Bogarde the bit of maturity and class at this level plus Kellyman really pushing on again. 

I thought we would really miss Tommi this second half of the season but as a team it seems we have found a better structure without him [ but with no diss on his wonderful ability ) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AndyClarke said:

Anyone been to Lye Town before? Tempted on Wednesday, what is parking like?

There’s a road off the back that you can easily park on. 
Also if you want the train it’s a 2 minute walk from the station 

• Like 1

Just now, mikeyp102 said:

Wasn’t earlier rounds but think he got registered for knock out phases 

think he played against hibs i think but doesn't show in the updated squad unless its wrong

56 minutes ago, mattyvilla said:

think he played against hibs i think but doesn't show in the updated squad unless its wrong

Hibs was the qualifiers, he was registered there. Then the rounds official he wasn’t, thought I’d read he had been added now but may be wrong. 

As for the match seems a good comeback from 2 down 

Â