Premier League 2 - U21 Development League 2023/2024

BOF

1 hour ago, useless said:

Three of our former players, Daniel Johnson, Ciaran Clarke, and Wesley playing against us tonight

Funny.

The ghosts of relegation past.

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

You're about a minute ahead of me - to be fair to them, that's a decent goal, Sidibe looks a good player.

our RB, whoever it was, just let the ball go past them, or maybe he wasnt in range to stop it, hard to tell from the only angle of view.

Just now, MaVilla said:

our RB, whoever it was, just let the ball go past them, or maybe he wasnt in range to stop it, hard to tell from the only angle of view.

I think they sucked Monroe out of position and played it in behind him.

Seemed to have a lot of joy in the first half playing long balls then winning the second ball from a Stoke clearance. In the second half they stopped us from doing this but we weren't able to adjust. It was a shame we couldn't put the game to bed in the first half as they only had their first shot after half time (and scored from it). Our pressing was better in the first half also, although that may be down to tiredness later on in the game. Ref went from waving play on for fouls in the first half to dishing out yellows for everything in the second.

I'll give Motm to Borland. There wasn't an outstanding candidate but he controlled the game well in the first half and scored in the second.

• Like 1

Video titled 'Preparations Continue Ahead of Nottingham Forest' posted to the offical site yesterday, shows Alcock and Jimoh training with the first team

• Like 1

Â