F: Lazio (h - Bescot): Thurs Aug 3 19.30

ender4

Over for a Family wedding on the Friday, be rude not to go to this, and not a bad price @ 15 quid with Villa membership. Just got to remember how to get to Bescot on the train!

36 minutes ago, adam67 said:

Over for a Family wedding on the Friday, be rude not to go to this, and not a bad price @ 15 quid with Villa membership. Just got to remember how to get to Bescot on the train!

Still around 3.5k left 24hrs after going on sale to members. 

Will probably make general sale on 24th July. 

Couple of Hospitality packages also now been made available 

32 minutes ago, wedge said:

I renewed my Claret Membership in May (expires June 2024) and I'm unable to purchase tickets for this (says 'coming soon'), seems like something hasn't married up here?

you are logged in arent you , only went to members at 5pm

• Like 1

On 17/07/2023 at 20:09, mattyvilla said:

you are logged in arent you , only went to members at 5pm

Called the ticket office today and got it sorted mate thanks, for some reason my Claret membership hadn't aligned with my online ticket account.

On 17/07/2023 at 18:52, Kingman said:

Still around 3.5k left 24hrs after going on sale to members. 

Will probably make general sale on 24th July. 

Couple of Hospitality packages also now been made available 

Still around 2.5k left for general sale on Monday 24th 5pm 

Anybody got any ideas on parking for this one? Never been to a game at bescot before, will be coming with my 9yr old son by car , coming up the m6( hopefully) can you park near the ground, is it best to pre book like it is at vp? Cheers 

15 hours ago, neilski said:

Anybody got any ideas on parking for this one? Never been to a game at bescot before, will be coming with my 9yr old son by car , coming up the m6( hopefully) can you park near the ground, is it best to pre book like it is at vp? Cheers 

We parked on the retail park next door last week with no issues then just a 5 minute walk to the stadium 

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, turvontour said:

Only just realised that less then 48 hours after this we are away at Valencia. Do you think itll be 2 different groups that play Lazio and Valencia?

I imagine it’ll be the same 22 or so, all playing a half in both games. 

Probably trying to replicate similar conditions to what we’ll expect in Europe. 

• Like 1

Â