F: Newcastle USA: Mon July 24 00:00

ender4

9 minutes ago, AV82 said:

Tim Howard just suggested that Kellyman might be a special player. Hope that didn’t turn any of you old ‘uns sour.

Why are you being like that? Villa is a big club in a big city and have won 7 major trophies since Newcastle last won any trophy. Our fans are entitled to take issue with the comments by the commentator. What's odd is villa fans being OK with such disrespect. 

Edited by Captain_Townsend
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Captain_Townsend said:

Why are you being like that? Villa is a big club in a big city and have won 7 major trophies since Newcastle last won any teophy. Our fans are entitled to take issue with the comments by the commentator. What's odd is villa fans being OK with such disrespect. 

Such disrespect? You guys are crazy. 🤣

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, AV82 said:

Philogene is clearly playing deeper to counter Newcastles LB who’s playing high up the pitch. You do realise it’s his job to talk right?

If you come back to defend, you haven't become a wing back. You're just back defending.

What's he said you've liked?

Just now, Villatillidie95 said:

Tielemans is gonna be like our paul 'the guvnor' ince at the base of our midfield isnt he....liking him buzzing around there

I was thinking the same thing. He's a cool operator on the ball, isn't he? Based on the performances tonight, he just might start ahead of Kamara.

Just now, TomC said:

I was thinking the same thing. He's a cool operator on the ball, isn't he? Based on the performances tonight, he just might start ahead of Kamara.

he definitely looks like he can start moves and also put one in the top corner when needed....looks a cool customer

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

In fairness, it seems when people who aren't British,  commentate on matches, they get more grief by default.

You've been coming up with some right barmy stuff recently.

Just now, Tomaszk said:

If you come back to defend, you haven't become a wing back. You're just back defending.

he just said that villa and others have made the league much more competitive and there were no "easy win" games for anybody.   I liked that.  since you asked

Just now, Tomaszk said:

The young flashy forward was tucking in deeper for a period of time and the guy whose job it is to analyse the game made a comment on that. How dare he.

2 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

You've been coming up with some right barmy stuff recently.

I've actually said similar before, i've even mentioned this intimation in the Holy Trinity podcast thread about Pete ( The Canadian ) as well.

Stop being dramatic ffs.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 1

Â