Saudi Pro League

tomav84

Was watching “when English football ruled Europe” part 1 on itv yday, you will never see scenes like it in the Saudi pro league. A lot of this footage is from near enough 50 years ago, in 50 years time they will just not have the same relevance as now!

1 hour ago, HongKongVillan said:

It's not just him this is life changing, you could argue more importantly his millions will pass down to at least 4 generations, they could all do **** all and enjoy life of luxury, and really only needed hendo to work one year in the Saudi.

What I hate about all these though is the way media will cover him as a typical red Scouse darling and of course they will have no problem with the fact he turned a blind eye on what he was strongly supporting, becos of the insane money that he is now getting.

That could happen now, that’s the point, if it’s not frittered away he already has enough money surely to set up the next 3-4 generations, okay they can’t live like rockstars but the money he’s earned could purchase property, pay for educations, cover bills etc - how much money does someone need? 

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

Put £500,000 more per week in his bank

Let's guess that in Hendersons 15 career to date he's earned around £75m

Hes now off to get £36m a year, in 3 years he'll "earn" more than his entire PL career

Like I said that's the madness of it, it is life changing money for even someone who is already rich, he's won the big one on the euro millions rather than just the UK lottery

Again, how is it life changing? What will he do tomorrow that he couldn’t do yesterday? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Genie said:

He could buy a private jet, he can now buy a bunch of holiday homes in New York, Miami, London, Dubai, he could buy a football club or a franchise in the USA. 

There are many, many levels of being rich. 

If he wants to travel by private jet or buy a bunch of holiday homes he can do that already can he not? 

1 minute ago, Hank Scorpio said:

A jet? Probably not no. 

You don’t think Jordan Henderson could arrange to travel somewhere by private jet? If I could afford it I could arrange that, in fact I’d be shocked if he hasn’t travelled by private jet for whatever summer break he had.

1 minute ago, bannedfromHandV said:

You don’t think Jordan Henderson could arrange to travel somewhere by private jet? If I could afford it I could arrange that, in fact I’d be shocked if he hasn’t travelled by private jet for whatever summer break he had.

There's travelling by private jet then owning your own private jet.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

I thought you meant buy own and running own one.

1 minute ago, VillaJ100 said:

Oh yeah, sorry, forgot how necessary an accessory that was these days. It’s not as if the worlds burning as well as folks struggling to make ends meet.

It’s getting me riled up more than usual to be honest, on Sunday whilst I was doing the shopping I overheard an old couple looking at cooking / olive oils etc and how the cost had gone up so much and what they could take off their shopping list to accommodate buying it. If the world was a bus I’d be repeatedly tapping the stop button right about now.

8 hours ago, VillaJ100 said:

Exactly. Many people think that there is 1 tier of rich, and all footballers have achieved it. Not true at all. 

8 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Again, how is it life changing? What will he do tomorrow that he couldn’t do yesterday? 

He can make his cousins kids millionaires

You're looking solely at how it impacts him, what about how he can spread that cash around his family and friends? He can use that money to make a lot of other people rich

I was watching a programme last night about Britains expensive houses.

There was a 5 bedroom apartment for sale for £25m.

Even rich millionaire footballers will be looking up the scale of houses, cars, sports teams that they can’t afford wishing they had more money.

There’s many things more Henderson could do or buy if his salary goes from £7m a year to £35m a year.

• Like 1

Quiet one as he's not in the major leagues but malcolm has gone to Al hilal for 60m, that's mental money

Wonder if they will try and pick the better Brazilians out of the Russian and Ukrainian leagues, makes a lot of sense

Scottish CB Jack Hendry gone to ettifaq, so has dembele

Edited by villa4europe

3 hours ago, villa4europe said:

He can make his cousins kids millionaires

You're looking solely at how it impacts him, what about how he can spread that cash around his family and friends? He can use that money to make a lot of other people rich

Yeah sure, nah you guys are right, nothing to see here, all perfectly normal and inkeeping with the world as is.

Â