Europa Conference Final/Champions League Final

andykeenan

3 minutes ago, djdabush said:

Another boost for Inter but for all their good work, it still feels like they are completely toothless going forward.

I just don't see it with martinez, was shite at the WC, if he's a £70m+ top 6 striker the games gone mad

1 minute ago, LondonLax said:

Kevin DeBruyne has been played to death. It’s a shame for the spectacle. He looked jaded at the World Cup as well. 

Yep, could blame martinez (the other one ;)) for him not looking interested but he was way off in Qatar, he almost looked bored and like he wanted to be anywhere else

2 minutes ago, Pinebro said:

genuinely can't remember a worse cl final

It's very tactical, but I'm finding it fascinating.

Watching Inter play out of the back reminds me of us. Have you seen anyone play out of City's press so well in recent times? They've been immense in midfield too.

• Like 3

Inter really struggling with creativity. As much as they're defending well the midfield are too far off Dzecko and Martinez to worry City. Lukaku must be chronic these days if he cant get a game up top in this Inter team. Martinez is crap I never understood the noise about him during the WC either. 

5 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

Inter really struggling with creativity. As much as they're defending well the midfield are too far off Dzecko and Martinez to worry City. Lukaku must be chronic these days if he cant get a game up top in this Inter team. Martinez is crap I never understood the noise about him during the WC either. 

Martinez was atrocious in the WC final, he’s looked shit every time I’ve watched him. 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

I just want to say, congratulations to the referee. Managed the game brilliantly. Night and day compared to what we are subjected to in the PL.

As I said above (or previous pages). He refs in ekstraklasa still.

Apparently being sought after by the Saudi league. We need these guys in the PL.

it’s no surprise that the English ref of the europe league final oversaw what I’m guessing is the longest match in history. No control at all. Pathetic.

Edited by fightoffyour

Â