Pau Torres

Delphinho123

2 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

One of the interns slipped in a Buendia interview for the 11am slot by mistake, sorry guys delayed by an hour. 12pm 👀

What do you get out of this.....

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, AshVilla said:

I've heard he's going back to Spain.

He wasn't impressed with the mattress quality at the Belfry and had a crap night sleep.

Shouldn't be sleeping. FFS...just got married!!

7 minutes ago, Stephen_Evans said:

This is taking longer than my current unanswered call to the Probate Registry. 😩

Take a tablet and drink lots of water. 

• Haha 1

What I don't get is if the pictures are correct and he's at BMH doing medical etc, why isn't it being reported on Sky, BBC etc. 

I know our status dropped, but surely us signing Pau Torres us a big Coup, if he was signing for scouse pool, chavski, Newcastle etc it would be all over the place reported. 

Not saying we aren't signing him just didn't realise our status had fallen that far. 

Just now, Joshie2000 said:

What I don't get is if the pictures are correct and he's at BMH doing medical etc, why isn't it being reported on Sky, BBC etc. 

I know our status dropped, but surely us signing Pau Torres us a big Coup, if he was signing for scouse pool, chavski, Newcastle etc it would be all over the place reported. 

Not saying we aren't signing him just didn't realise our status had fallen that far. 

Can't compete with VT

Just now, Joshie2000 said:

Because they already reported it two weeks ago I suppose.

Â