Race for Champions League - 2023/2024

Don_Simon

21 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

I just can't take it going to the last day of season. Wouldn't be able to watch game

I'd have to hide under my bed until full time and check the result then. I couldn't put myself through watching it. 

1 minute ago, Xela said:

I'd have to hide under my bed until full time and check the result then. I couldn't put myself through watching it. 

I'm on holiday at a theme park in holland

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Spurs getting a point against City and battering Sheffield United ( Goal difference + ) is nowhere near as outlandish a scenario as people would want it to be.

We need to do something ourselves FFS.

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Spurs getting a point against City and battering Sheffield United is nowhere near as outlandish a scenario as people would want it to be.

We can try loosing by as few goals as possible.

Whichever way it turns out we've had a fabulous season..  Europe next season is assured along with the benefits and drawbacks that comes from playing so many matches.   So. I'm heading for the beach ... It's been a rollercoaster and I'm exhausted and want to eat ice cream and think about cricket or something..  utv

"que sera sera ..   '

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Spurs getting a point against City and battering Sheffield United is nowhere near as outlandish a scenario as people would want it to be.

Spurs don't look like they could batter a piece of fish at the moment. City are in imperious form. 

I'm not saying its impossible, but its highly unlikely. Obviously I'd like to put it beyond doubt and beat the dippers on Monday! 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

I'm on holiday at a theme park in holland

Pics of windmills or GTFO

31 minutes ago, useless said:

Would be brilliant if we could secure Champions League qualification, seventy points, and for Watkins to become the first Villa player to score twenty league goals in a season since Peter Withe, all in one night against Liverpool this Monday

Better

1 hour ago, Tayls said:

Spurs will draw with city and we’ll lose next two. They will also beat Sheff Utd quite comfortably. They’ll go above us on GD I reckon. 

Nice and positive as usual.

3 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Spurs getting a point against City and battering Sheffield United ( Goal difference + ) is nowhere near as outlandish a scenario as people would want it to be.

But somehow villa getting 1 point vs Liverpool or palace is more outlandish 

That's my main issue with it, the belief / worry that city can beat man city, arguably the best team in the world as they chase a record 4th PL in a row, but we couldn't possibly beat Crystal Palace 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

If we continue to stumble and lose, we need to not lose by too much. It could all come down to GD on Saturday. 

4 minutes ago, omariqy said:

Bunch of pussyoles on here bruh. I hope the players don’t have the same attitude. 

They might not have the attitude but they're physically spent. 

I don't think it's crazy to predict we won't get another point. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

That's my main issue with it, the belief / worry that city can beat man city, arguably the best team in the world 

" You are your only limit "

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

But somehow villa getting 1 point vs Liverpool or palace is more outlandish 

That's my main issue with it, the belief / worry that city can beat man city, arguably the best team in the world as they chase a record 4th PL in a row, but we couldn't possibly beat Crystal Palace 

Spurs are favourites to beat sheff United, Liverpool and Palace are favourites to beat us.

So it only takes 1 freak result out of 4 games for the unthinkable to happen.

Just now, Czarnikjak said:

Spurs are favourites to beat sheff United, Liverpool and Palace are favourites to beat us.

So it only takes 1 freak result out of 4 games for the unthinkable to happen.

But again... That freak result can only be spurs beating city?