Race for Champions League - 2023/2024

Don_Simon

1 minute ago, Leeroy said:

Be facetious all you want, we are playing like a team with no quality, desire, fight or hunger at the moment. It’s very sad to see.

Yep,.until you look at the table, top 4 amazing season. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Leeroy said:

Be facetious all you want, we are playing like a team with no quality, desire, fight or hunger at the moment. It’s very sad to see.

Tell me you don't understand football, without telling me you don't understand football.....

I will be facetious all I want in response to such nonsense....

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Leeroy said:

double post for effect

Edited by Villan_of_oz

11 minutes ago, Leeroy said:

Arsenal result helped us with that. Without that we’d have 5 points from 5 and that includes playing Bournemouth, Brentford and Brighton. 2 shots against a mediocre Brighton team who had 15 shots said it all about how we’re performing, like a relegation team.

Yeah thank god we only had to play Arsenal ..away ..piss easy game that propping up our points total.

Just now, ChicagoVillan1983 said:

Yep. Unless we beat Palace we drop to Division 1 and SHA get to take our spot in PL. 

No wonder he is so worried....

1 minute ago, Villan_of_oz said:

Tell me you don't understand football, without telling me you don't understand football.....

I will be facetious all I want in response to such nonsense....

Go away.

4 minutes ago, Leeroy said:

Go be a Spurs fan. You'll fit in over there.

• Like 2

Just now, Nabby said:

Yeah thank god we only had to play Arsenal ..away ..piss easy game that propping up our points total.

TBF, he's not wrong that winning that football match has made our form over the last 6 games look better than it would have done if we'd lost it. 

• Like 1

Just now, Leeroy said:

Go away.

You said I could be facetious all I want, I dont understand the problem

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, HanoiVillan said:

TBF, he's not wrong that winning that football match has made our form over the last 6 games look better than it would have done if we'd lost it. 

Lordy, that is how a football season works.... All matches count for 3 points, you win some ones you didnt expect to and you lose some you dont expect to....

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Leeroy said:

Arsenal result helped us with that. Without that we’d have 5 points from 5 and that includes playing Bournemouth, Brentford and Brighton. 2 shots against a mediocre Brighton team who had 15 shots said it all about how we’re performing, like a relegation team.

Spurs have 3 points from 5, without deducting any wins.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

If we'd have lost the first 20 games of the season we'd be close to getting relegated too...

6 minutes ago, tinker said:

Yep,.until you look at the table, top 4 amazing season. 

We haven’t got 4th yet, don’t count your chickens.

Just now, NurembergVillan said:

Spurs have 3 points from 5, without deducting any wins.

so that must mean they are getting relegated with us then

• Haha 1

The effort this squad has exerted over the season should be reason for pride, not derision once exhaustion has set in.  A bit of perspective and gratitude for the journey we are on together wouldn't be unwarranted. 

A bump here and there is what we have.  Whether we get top 4 or not, what progress from the time Wes and Nas took over and massively accelerated since Unai joined.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Leeroy said:

You are Mr Motivator, I claim my £5

Just now, Leeroy said:

Much harder games.

so that means we have already played the harder matches and picked up more points from those matches.....

I could sit here all day shooting down these ridiculous posts