Midweek Football 22/25 May

andykeenan

Just now, duke313 said:

Or Brighton win

Exactly they aren’t catchable they finish the season on a high at home tonight instead of being pissed with something to prove Sunday.

Just now, gwi1890 said:

Why are people so worried about Brighton getting a result tonight?  We can beat them just like we did Newcastle.

No idea. Its not as if we've won our last 6 home games conceding only 1 pen... oh wait.

• Like 1

Just now, foreveryoung said:

Takes a bit of pressure off.

Not really Brighton’s pattern recently is big result then bad result I’d rather they keep their pattern 

1 minute ago, Villatillidie95 said:

we can get a result on sunday regardless of tonights result, i just want them to arrive at VP on the back of a loss and lacking momentum

Nothing at all to play for & 5 fewer days' recovery than Villa is our ideal lack of their momentum, though.

7 minutes ago, GlobalVillan said:

It's almost as if Brighton are a good side....

Brighton are a very good side, nobody doubts that. Unai has done more in his short time though. It’s going to be a great game either way. I’m very happy for Brighton. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Best result for us. Brighton nothing to play for, run off there tits by City, holidays booked. 2-0 Villa

Those tits are their tits. They're able to book their holidays in beautiful resorts out there in the World.

Wouldn’t surprise me if Brighton would want Villa to beat them last game of the season to stop spurs getting Europe.

imagine it would be quite a statement to some of their current players who maybe thinking of leaving to “bigger” clubs that the grass isn’t always greener, see Cucurella and Bissouma. 

• Like 1

Â