Chris Heck - President of Business Operations

sne

1 minute ago, bickster said:

That's for the board to decide, they'll have the evidence, if they decide to look, so will Companies House because the allegation was that Hutton set up the company and if there was no tendering process (as alleged) that is a highly dubious practice. How would an employee report that to the board when for it to get to the board it would have to go through Heck and Hutton?

Which is a big part of my problem

It's alleged, based on what? And proven how? How does the writer of this document know there was no tendering process? 

If I'm to believe this document then I need those details 

How would an employee report that to the board? What level of employee would you need to be to know that? 

I read that document as someone spouting office gossip 

2 minutes ago, bickster said:

The tie bit isn't important, the rest of the crest stuff is already known and fan groups have already raised it with the FA, that's just a cherry on top on an existing known issue

It is important though because it sums up the document in general 

The writer states that the tie exists and it matter of factly proves that the badge was designed earlier, yet it hasn't leaked and there is no evidence of it 

If the writer could now link it specifically to that photo shoot then it's different but they haven't 

4 hours ago, bickster said:

It could also be someone with a reputation for impeccable use of grammar at work deliberately throwing the club off the scent :D 

Are you trying to pin this on @mjmooney

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Which is a big part of my problem

It's alleged, based on what? And proven how? How does the writer of this document know there was no tendering process? 

If I'm to believe this document then I need those details 

How would an employee report that to the board? What level of employee would you need to be to know that? 

I read that document as someone spouting office gossip 

or a scorned individual.

Without a proper investigation, its just speculative.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, ferguson1 said:

Whether any of this true or not, it’s just negative news and something doesn’t feel right off the field.  I can’t put my finger on what it is but just seems to be a disconnect.  

Yeah because with Purslow he was quite open about the big decisions that went on, that we maybe weren't savy about (stadium plans, Grealish sale etc). Now there's so many rumours and speculation. Badge was supposed to be announced ages ago? Stadium plans have apparently been scrapped. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Hank Scorpio said:

To boot he's seemingly created a culture of fear and resentment. Not the way to get the best work out of people. 

Yes, as per my post above. This ways seems to be the way it goes when driven sales people become managers. In my experience anyway. 

3 hours ago, AndyM3000 said:

If you read the notes from the very first meeting the supporters clubs had with him you could tell he was a clown. 

What raised my hackles was the WAY the stand cancellation was made. Almost a throw away comment in a video. Such an odd way to do it when he must have known how excited and interested the fan base was.  And correct me but I don't think any further official comment has been made? 

All very odd that. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yes, can we please knock this idea on the head that criticism of Heck here is unreasonable, unfounded and really his domain is one we are too stupid to understand?

I would never critique anything unless I had good reason and as a fan of the club I think there should be no issue there.

4 minutes ago, sidcow said:

What raised my hackles was the WAY the stand cancellation was made. Almost a throw away comment in a video. Such an odd way to do it when he must have known how excited and interested the fan base was.  And correct me but I don't think any further official comment has been made? 

All very odd that. 

Villa still have their "Future of Villa Park" page, complete with FAQs, on the website.

Edited by wishywashy
  • Shocked 1

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

NSWE would have been behind the stadium upgrades.  The crest is probably on him but no way the owners would have let him just cancel the development plans so they would have certainly approved it

They absolutely would be the decision makers,  but he'd have been steering this, giving him his thoughts and recommendations. You'd have to be prepared to lose your new CEO if you vote him down on his first major decision. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, sidcow said:

All very odd that. 

Worth pointing out many fans were excited to have a new badge last May and his first decision was to announce it was just for the kits, and the old one was being kept for everything else.

He immediately killed the new badge and dampened any sense of excitement many fans had about the rebrand. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

Ty Bracey (who I'd assume is fairly well connected with people at the club?) says it's no rumour.

Where is this "scary email"? No evidence at all. It is all speculative. Witch hunt material at best.

1 hour ago, wishywashy said:

Seems like the AVFCStaff Twitter account has been deleted.

**** me. Musk won't take down Terrorist or Paedophile posts yet some potentially suspect Villa Staff complaint is down in a couple of hours. 

They should have finished it off with some Anti Vax info and it would be there after the cockroaches are dead. 

Â