New kits 23/24

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

sne

On 19/07/2023 at 08:59, sne said:

Awful.

On a positive note, no one will see you're a Bournemouth fan until they are 50 cm away from you due to that monochrome badge.

1224_fc_bournemouth_2023_24_umbro_away_kit_i.jpg1224_fc_bournemouth_2023_24_umbro_away_kit_a.jpeg

I bet if you run this shirt through the FBI database, you'll find it belongs to a serial killer.

• Haha 3

Honestly it's not terrible IMO. Looked much worse on the leaked pictures. The Manure logo obviously makes it instant garbage but apart from that.

Has a slight Fluminense look to it and I usually like their kits.

1250_manchester_united_2023_24_adidas_away_kit_i1.jpg1250_manchester_united_2023_24_adidas_away_kit_b1.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sne said:

Honestly it's not terrible IMO. Looked much worse on the leaked pictures. The Manure logo obviously makes it instant garbage but apart from that.

1250_manchester_united_2023_24_adidas_away_kit_i1.jpg1250_manchester_united_2023_24_adidas_away_kit_b1.jpg

As a child of the 70s I do miss mint Pacers.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

It’s a bit shit but assuming it’s unique, guessing that’s the Reading ‘skyline’ 

Who ever looked at a picture of the Reading skyline and thought "yeah, that's worth sticking on something"?!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, sne said:

Well Man U already have the refs in their pocket, maybe they just thought that it would be better if their players look more like umpires.

3 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

Looks rotten on the replica version.

The sponsor logo is basically a mouse mat glued to the front of the shirt.

image.png

Yeah that's terrible. Much, much worse.

• Like 1

Â