2023-24 predictions, FA, trades and general chat

Tegis

12 hours ago, rjw63 said:

It seems Brett favre is a huge Trump supporter.

I didn't know he was such a tool.

He was involved in some controversy in recent years. Something dodgy involving money...

After looking up his Wiki there is like 3 scandals involving money from the last 3 years. Great player but seems like a dodgy POS off it.

On 14/05/2023 at 18:08, villa4europe said:

late...But the chargers are it again

this is a long one...and i dont even get the anime references

• Dolphins - thats in reference to mcdaniels being caught vaping mid game and covering it up by claiming it was cold and just his breath, tshirt says "i wish it was colder"
  • vikings - thats birds flying in to the stadium, apparently over 100 per year die hitting the reflective glass, cousins in his gold chains after photos of him wearing them on the team plane last year, the banners inside say stuff like "jefferson OROY (runner up)" and "mentioned in a lizzo song"
  • Raiders - again FTR is in there which chargers fans refer to as "**** the raiders" obviosuly get your quarter back and gambling on jimmy g
  • the sheldon high school fishing club is herberts high school club that he either created or is still a member of and oregon ducks including him from pokemon
  • cowboys - thats their social media team chucking dak under the bus after a loss last season
  • chiefs - is a super fan who used to go to every game that did something like rob a bank and then went on the run from the cops
  • bears - rebuild a bear....theres a lot in this that im not sure about, i've heard the trubisky one top left is that years ago he tweeted i love to suck titties but beware of brick and the sticker next to it i dont know
  • jets - where to start....its times square with "i love NJ", theres a cougars thing for zach and the girl underneath was the weird tweet from their social media team in response, theres a pop at ATN around the NFL podcast as the host is a huge jets fan (and they work over the road from sofi) rex damn snack bar is from hard knocks, ice cream being sold out os a NYJ kid who ate ice cream after every win, theres a photo of a former jets reporter with "missing" on it, the building on the left is called the darnold tower, theres a geno smith CPOY sign
  • lions - ooooooffff! thats their recent gambling problems, with what comes later im not sure about the phone numbers but they probably go somewhere...
  • ravens - the mascot is in a wheelchair after injuring himself in a game last year, the contract has ken francis taken out he;s lamar's buisness partner and the NFL have recently banned teams from talking to him
  • broncos - theres another let russ cook reference but not sure on sponge bob
  • raiders - now this is the best one, first the payout is -72m which is jimmys contract but thats not the best bit, the QR code works....takes you to a link where you can choose if you're a chargers fan or a raiders fan, if you click raiders fan it takes you to google and "how to get a job" 🤣 im guessing thats also their season records recently, not sure on the not exchangeable for a wedding invite comment
  • bills - obviously burning the 4 superbowl losses, not sure on the number 14
  •  
  •  
  •  

The titans one with the mayo and a banana - its reference to will levis who was caught eating a banana without peeling it and also puts mayo in his coffee

Broncos there is a magazine called modern bathrooms monthly because of a running joke last season that Wilson had more bathrooms in his house than he had TDs

Edited by villa4europe

1 hour ago, Tegis said:

Jags - Falcons tickets bought. Another expensive day out. And another frustrating Wembley exit to look forward to 😁

hate the place, I've been numerous times to see Villa but would never go again.

They built a new stadium in the middle of a shit-hole, brown envelopes galore must have been passed.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Tegis said:

Jags - Falcons tickets bought. Another expensive day out. And another frustrating Wembley exit to look forward to 😁

I'm waiting for the Tottenham games. Much prefer that stadium although it's also a nightmare to get away from. 

Chargers messed that up, he'll be the highest paid player until Herbert gets his

Ekeler signed a new deal with some bonuses attached to it, I feel for him, undrafted in a poor RB market and the chargers have pushed him to breaking with the amount of touches he gets yet he's still soldiering on and get those TDs, criminally underrated outside of fantasy too

Slightly bigger news than us releasing Mcmanus. I get the feeling D-Hop might be a bit toxic, $22.6M dead cap hit this season.

Edited by Tegis

Not ANOTHER name change???

The Washington Commanders could be forced to change their team name for the third time in three years after losing their trademark appeal.

It was recently confirmed by a US trademark attorney that that US Patent and Trademark Office has denied the Washington football franchise to trademark the name 'Commanders'.

• 2 weeks later...

He is not the wrecking-ball he once was but I think that's a good value on a player that flashes higher than he is consistent.

• 3 weeks later...

NFL Gamepass international is moving to DAZN for next season. Goodbye to Deltatre and their shady dealings. words removed

That said, I've read a few horror-stories already regarding this switch, so it may be a case of "out of the frying-pan into the flaming abyss."

On 26/06/2023 at 16:37, Tegis said:

That said, I've read a few horror-stories already regarding this switch, so it may be a case of "out of the frying-pan into the flaming abyss."

Yep, it's a shitshow. Canceled the payment at paypal as the dazn site throws an error if you try to cancel the renew from there.

YAAARRRRR it is

• Like 1

Â