2023-24 predictions, FA, trades and general chat

Tegis

4 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

Saints playing New England in Frankfurt in November 

Looking forward to that , assuming I can get a ticket 

I'd be careful on that assumption... The Munich game last year was chaos

Edit - but I'll be trying myself and asking the question at work if anyone has any (but that kind of thing isn't done here)

Edit 2 - funny story for the Munich game last year in that the owner of my previous company is a huge NFL fan, been to koln games with him and he flew out to watch the rams win the superbowl, he tried for normal and corporate and couldn't get them, then tried various contacts... It was literally cheaper to fly to America and watch the teams than it was for a Munich ticket

Edited by villa4europe
  • Like 1
  • Shocked 1

17 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

10 "home" games for us .

As I'm apparently still a Union Jax member I got the mail to buy Wembley tickets. Might do it, it was a good day out.

Just now, Tegis said:

As I'm apparently still a Union Jax member I got the mail to buy Wembley tickets. Might do it, it was a good day out.

I wish I could but going to London to sit in a stadium for over 3 hours is literally my worst nightmare. I get anxiety if I am within 10 miles of another human so things like this are no longer part of my life ( I have only left my home 6 times since March 2020.😀)

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

I wish I could but going to London to sit in a stadium for over 3 hours is literally my worst nightmare. I get anxiety if I am within 10 miles of another human so things like this are no longer part of my life ( I have only left my home 6 times since March 2020.😀)

Well, make sure you continue to log in here for some healthy pisstaking and random shenanigans 💙💜

Edited by Tegis

Just now, Tegis said:

Well, make sure you continue to log in here for some healthy pisstaking and random shenanigans 💙💜

I play a pretty important role in the Apocalypse so I will be around to watch Villa win the league don't worry.

• Thanks 1

Two prime time games both in Jacksonville.

SNF v Ravens and MNF v Bengals.

Also  a TNF  @  Saints and 2 televised London games.

Its-too-much GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

I have become used to years of 6pm KO's and they do this just because we drafted Brenton Strange.

Edited by Brumerican

late...But the chargers are it again

this is a long one...and i dont even get the anime references

• Dolphins - thats in reference to mcdaniels being caught vaping mid game and covering it up by claiming it was cold and just his breath, tshirt says "i wish it was colder"
  • vikings - thats birds flying in to the stadium, apparently over 100 per year die hitting the reflective glass, cousins in his gold chains after photos of him wearing them on the team plane last year, the banners inside say stuff like "jefferson OROY (runner up)" and "mentioned in a lizzo song"
  • Raiders - again FTR is in there which chargers fans refer to as "**** the raiders" obviosuly get your quarter back and gambling on jimmy g
  • the sheldon high school fishing club is herberts high school club that he either created or is still a member of and oregon ducks including him from pokemon
  • cowboys - thats their social media team chucking dak under the bus after a loss last season
  • chiefs - is a super fan who used to go to every game that did something like rob a bank and then went on the run from the cops
  • bears - rebuild a bear....theres a lot in this that im not sure about, i've heard the trubisky one top left is that years ago he tweeted i love to suck titties but beware of brick and the sticker next to it i dont know
  • jets - where to start....its times square with "i love NJ", theres a cougars thing for zach and the girl underneath was the weird tweet from their social media team in response, theres a pop at ATN around the NFL podcast as the host is a huge jets fan (and they work over the road from sofi) rex damn snack bar is from hard knocks, ice cream being sold out os a NYJ kid who ate ice cream after every win, theres a photo of a former jets reporter with "missing" on it, the building on the left is called the darnold tower, theres a geno smith CPOY sign
  • lions - ooooooffff! thats their recent gambling problems, with what comes later im not sure about the phone numbers but they probably go somewhere...
  • ravens - the mascot is in a wheelchair after injuring himself in a game last year, the contract has ken francis taken out he;s lamar's buisness partner and the NFL have recently banned teams from talking to him
  • broncos - theres another let russ cook reference but not sure on sponge bob
  • raiders - now this is the best one, first the payout is -72m which is jimmys contract but thats not the best bit, the QR code works....takes you to a link where you can choose if you're a chargers fan or a raiders fan, if you click raiders fan it takes you to google and "how to get a job" 🤣 im guessing thats also their season records recently, not sure on the not exchangeable for a wedding invite comment
  • bills - obviously burning the 4 superbowl losses, not sure on the number 14
  •  
  •  
  •  

17 hours ago, villa4europe said:

broncos - theres another let russ cook reference but not sure on sponge bob

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

I reckon their social media team must be putting a years work in to it

I need to sit down with my kids who are anime-savy to decipher all of it, and pause every 3 seconds not to miss all the subtle digs :D

Â