Summer Transfer Window 2023

maqroll

1 more player I think and given the profile of what we have bought, I think we're going to see a lot of building with 3 CB's. Slightly worried about defending with 3 CB's but I wouldn't be surprised to see Konsa appear at LB as well.

Last player in I think we need is that right footed left midfielder.

Out: Coutinho, Philogene, Davis

18 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

I agree, Unai loves versatility and I think it's a great setup to have in what has been constructed thus far and the options each player offers in being able to play other roles.

It'll equally be very beneficial this season with the amount of games we're anticipating on playing too.

Bringing off a nakered Watkins for a fresh Ramsey and then just pushing Zaniolo or someone into the striker position for the remainder of the game etc.

I would kindly agree you might be worrying unnecessarily.   😎

Yeah, think you're right mate. Guess the 2 x ACLs have made me paranoid about Ollie being crocked at some point for a few months!

4 minutes ago, villan95 said:

As I understand it's 4 per season from British teams but only 2 can be registered. However this doesn't apply to foreign loans which were pretty much unlimited, but now FIFA are reducing them each season and it's currently 7.

It literally doesnt say this on the PL website

12 minutes ago, villabromsgrove said:

Lenglet will sort out our strength in depth for CB, and Brennan Johnson would do the same for our front three. Job done lol.

Sadly Johnson will end up at Spurs on deadline day once Forest have brought in all of their replacements and Levy lowers the bid in the knowledge that Forest have to sell at that point.

Would be a great signing for us though.

• Like 1

Most people seem to miss that Philogene and Archer, at least in terms of europa registration, cant be replaced by bringing someone new to the club in. In the europa squad they have to be replaced by a home grown talent.  Even with the current squad (and if we get anotehr defender in which looks likely), either Couthino or Traore misses out. 

4 minutes ago, trom_borg said:

Most people seem to miss that Philogene and Archer, at least in terms of europa registration, cant be replaced by bringing someone new to the club in. In the europa squad they have to be replaced by a home grown talent.  Even with the current squad (and if we get anotehr defender in which looks likely), either Couthino or Traore misses out. 

We could sign Marc Albrighton and Barry Bannan 😉

1 minute ago, trom_borg said:

We’ll use Young, Kellyman…etc

But does Kellyman consider as he has not been here for two years? 
I guess we’ll use the new player or two that came from Baggies as well. O’reilly if he didn’t go on loan. 
We still have a few to give chances and use, some with a view to develop for the team, other to raise their profile and prices.

9 minutes ago, abdulaziz1 said:

We’ll use Young, Kellyman…etc

But does Kellyman consider as he has not been here for two years? 
I guess we’ll use the new player or two that came from Baggies as well. O’reilly if he didn’t go on loan. 
We still have a few to give chances and use, some with a view to develop for the team, other to raise their profile and prices.

Kellyman is on the “A” squad list with the other senior players

Edited by david-avfc