Summer Transfer Window 2023

maqroll

5 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

Diaby, Pau, Tielemans

...Harrison, Zaniolo.

Nearly there and the window isn't closed.

How many a top level honestly through Diaby yes , Paul let's wait and see and Tielemans is a good player.The rest are average. Ask yourself is that enough to push us forward.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ozvilla28 said:

How many a top level honestly through Diaby yes , Paul let's wait and see and Tielemans is a good player.The rest are average. Ask yourself is that enough to push us forward.

Are you expecting Mbappe?

1 minute ago, ozvilla28 said:

Zaniolo isn't average.  He was one of the most exciting players in Serie A, Serie A Young Player of the Season and his goals during the knock-out phase won Roma the same European trophy we are in this season.  He's a risky signing for sure as he's not had an extended run of games across a full season in a top flight league for a while.  But he's far from "average".

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Ferran Torres and Joao Felix we’re never happening.

Didn’t believe they were… but there are plenty of other targets.

I’d rather play Jaden than get Harrison in.

Oh well…

7 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Harrison is far more consistent than bailey is and gives us competition. Scores goals too. I think this could be quite a shrewd signing 

Buendia's best season in the prem yielded 10 goals + assists. Harrison's is 16. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Exactly. But as usual alot of people are not looking at the bigger picture

I literally don't see a downside to this. He'd be on loan to cover Buendia for the year, proven in the prem and the cost wouldn't be crazy at all. Seems like a no-brainer. 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

Ok. So Zaniolo and Harrison.

Then Foyth and a late move for Joao Felix on loan. 😎

EDIT - Actually, let’s go for Brennan Johnson instead of Felix. Think he would be brilliant for us.

Ferran instead of Felix please :)

5 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Didn’t believe they were… but there are plenty of other targets.

I’d rather play Jaden than get Harrison in.

Oh well…

This is what Emery does though. He signs players that are perhaps seen as underwhelming to the average fan. They might not be superstars, but they fit his system.