Summer Transfer Window 2023

maqroll

3 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Can see why we’d be interested in Harrison. He’d slot in on the left side, is very hard working, athletic, bit of pace. I don’t think he’s particularly high quality, but honestly, our injuries are killing us. Unfortunately, we may have to settle with a couple of average players just to get through the bloody season.

Just now, grobs said:

Harrison will surprise some of you massively. Judging by yesterday we need a few more runners in the team and he runs his nuts off every game 

im not saying Harrison is elite and will be the type of signing to take us to the next level.....but

tbh i have always been impressed with him when i have seen him play, pretty good technically, not rapid but fairly quick, works hard, always a threat even if there isnt always an end product.

would happily have him here on loan with option to buy tbh.

if the Harrison links are true tho, does this mean Zaniolo isnt happening??

17 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

We've had an incredible summer but have also lost two key players to ACLs in a week?

Can't be expected to bring in top level players for every transfer

I wouldn't say we have spend big money our squad was pencil thin already we have bring in one top level player Diaby. I was expecting 5 to 6 signings to be honest.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

Interesting one to keep an eye on.

May have sneaked in to steal Harrison from under Evertons nose from Leeds. Obvs it could be BS but sure we'll know soon enough if he's had an issue with his transfer

Edit: this is the Everton deal. Some clause in his contract that means he can go on loan to a PL club and Leeds can't really stop it. So effectively a free loan and an option to buy next year.

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, ozvilla28 said:

I wouldn't say we have spend big money our squad was pencil thin already we have bring in one top level player Diaby. I was expecting 5 to 6 signings to be honest.

Pau Torres isnt a top level player? news to me...

2 minutes ago, ozvilla28 said:

Diaby, Pau, Tielemans

...Harrison, Zaniolo.

Nearly there and the window isn't closed.

Harrison would be a very decent signing. Good ability and always puts a shift in. He has a decent output with 21 goals and 16 assists in 107 Prem games, most of those games in a struggling side. 

In a position where we need strengthening he wouldn't break the bank at a time we now also need other reinforcements given the last few days.  I'd be happy with this.

Edited by markavfc40
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

😔

Major downgrade in terms of targets…

Hope we could do a LOT better…

In 3 seasons in the premier league, he's averaged 12 goals+assists per season and that's at a basket case like Leeds. That's not that bad at all.