Summer Transfer Window 2023

maqroll

4 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Johnson would be a good signing imo. Would cost waaaaay more than he's worth but long term would be alright. Would be a better option than Bailey. 

If Unai truly wants him, then I’m all for it. He knows better than any of us.

I will endorse anything he wants and does.

But…he’s going to be very expensive. Highly valued by Forest and they have no need to sell. We need a lot more than “alright”…

He could be on a list of players the club rate/follow, doesn’t necessarily mean we move for him…

I’d be surprised if we spent a massive fee on him when there are so many options out there, so much value too…

Edited by Jas10

6 hours ago, Jas10 said:

Do you not think he can improve (further)?

I really do believe Unai can bring on our players even more and bringing in extra quality helps them too…

He has time and capacity to learn and develop…

Possibly, guess time will tell.

Just now, Jas10 said:

What happened?! He always seemed a good poster??

We all get those days on here where a troll gets to you and you want to rage quit. 

He'll be fine in the morning.

(Not Denethor, he's dead, I mean AV1). 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Steero113 said:

We all get those days on here where a troll gets to you and you want to rage quit. 

Home is behind, the world ahead... And there are many paths to tread. Through shadow, to the edge of night, until the stars are all alight...

Mist and shadow, cloud and shade, all shall fade... all... shall... fade...

• Thanks 1

Just now, Steero113 said:

Oh ok. All I could see was that he defended Trent…

Hope he returns…

Btw, I was glad Denethor BURNED IN HELL and Faramir survived 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

Just now, Delphinho123 said:

Home is behind, the world ahead... And there are many paths to tread. Through shadow, to the edge of night, until the stars are all alight...

Mist and shadow, cloud and shade, all shall fade... all... shall... fade...

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.

• Like 1

Putting this in here as it is transfer news but I was talking to my boss earlier today who is a Wolves corporate box holder. As far as I know he isn’t well connected at the club as never shared anything before but he is adamant that Wolves want Diego Carlos next season. Loan with a possible purchase option? Now I know Carlos and their manager have the Sevilla connection but I can’t imagine we would entertain the idea, however just sharing what he said. 

He’ll probably tell me that he was on the wind up tomorrow though. He is like that but said he wasn’t joking earlier and he’d heard it from someone at the club. 

5 minutes ago, ferguson1 said:

Putting this in here as it is transfer news but I was talking to my boss earlier today who is a Wolves corporate box holder. As far as I know he isn’t well connected at the club as never shared anything before but he is adamant that Wolves want Diego Carlos next season. Loan with a possible purchase option? Now I know Carlos and their manager have the Sevilla connection but I can’t imagine we would entertain the idea, however just sharing what he said. 

He’ll probably tell me that he was on the wind up tomorrow though. He is like that but said he wasn’t joking earlier and he’d heard it from someone at the club. 

An easy link to make but who knows?

I’d like him to establish himself here, has a lot to offer.

We have plenty of games to play, most players will get opportunities to prove themselves…

Just now, Jas10 said:

An easy link to make but who knows?

I’d like him to establish himself here, has a lot to offer.

We have plenty of games to play, most players will get opportunities to prove themselves…

I totally agree and very much hope we keep him and it’s just a bulls&@£ story 👍

I don’t want Diego going anywhere, we’ve barely had a look at him! So much to offer, so much talent and ability… I want to see how he can impact our team…

But, as ever, whatever Unai decides is fine by me.

I think it’s total BS though 🤣

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Those that don’t rate Johnson. Have you watched him play often? Was the main threat for Forest whenever I saw them play and this was a very defensive team so that isn’t easy.

I think the last part describes why we probably wont be in for him.  he seems a player designed for a counter attacking team. I dont think he has the game to play at a team that wants to control possession when teams sit back

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Forest in for Iheanacho, 8m. Bit of a bargain.

He has 30 league goals in 6 seasons at Leicester, he only ever plays consistently well against us

He has scored 7 goals vs us