Jhon Durán

PieFacE

20 hours ago, cheltenham_villa said:

i always think its funny when clubs assume players of the same nationality or region will get on well. loads of english people i dont like and the countries within Britain universally hate each other.

If you were playing for a club in Colombia, would you rather they had no British players in the squad with you or one? (assuming you're British)

Edited by Tom13
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Tom13 said:

If you were playing for a club in Colombia, would you rather they had no British players in the squad with you or one? (assuming you're British)

id rather one but id say its 50/50 whether we would get along. It better be no one im related to.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, DJBOB said:

Any truth to this from those who went?

I watched a bit of the half time, trying to see if Moreno was likely to feature and Duran seemed to be warming normally to me. Obviously not close to the action but wonder if this could be a non event. 

Was good to see him back in the squad. 

7 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Does anybody actually know what’s going on with Duran. Has he been injured or is it a falling out of some sort? Seems odd he isn’t getting many minutes. 

He was def injured a couple of games ago, now I guess it’s just a case of taking time to get him back plus him being 19.

• Like 1

Â