Mattéo Guendouzi

JayVTID

1 hour ago, Villarocker said:

I just did a search on Google Maps and it turns out that the place next door is only called The Doug Ellis Sports Centre! Make of that what you will 🤔

The distance between that sports centre (B42 2TP) and Villa Park is approximately 1.4 miles. It's literally around the corner. 

Sorry if this gets any kind of hopes up folks. Just letting you know what we saw today and thought it was odd. 

The Doug Ellis Sports Centre is part of Birmingham City University. One of my daughters plays netball games there sometimes. Doug Ellis was an honorary graduate of BCU but I don’t think it has any affiliation with Villa.

2 minutes ago, The Moustache of Teale said:

The Doug Ellis Sports Centre is part of Birmingham City University. One of my daughters plays netball games there sometimes. Doug Ellis was an honorary graduate of BCU but I don’t think it has any affiliation with Villa.

I manage all of the bcu buildings. What do we need to know? 👀

2 minutes ago, The Moustache of Teale said:

This is what villa and your daughter wants you to believe 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d76kwsv6qj3beebo4vlh

How else do we do the out of nowhere deals. 

3 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

I manage all of the bcu buildings. What do we need to know? 👀

Who landed a helicopter there today? At the DE sports centre

Edited by nick76

2 hours ago, Villarocker said:

This might (will probably) be absolutely nothing but, this afternoon, a helicopter landed on the playing field at the back of the warehouse where I work. It is just across the way from Villa Park. All the staff around that area of the building were wondering who could be so important as to use a helicopter to land there. 

For balance, the only other time we have seen/known a helicopter to land there was when the Commonwealth Games were taking place last year and only on the one occasion. I've worked there for the last 20 years. 

You're right about it probably being nothing. I found it and, although not Guendouzi, interestingly it came from the Stoke's Bet365 stadium.

chopper_50.png.4c6304107b17cc75993e75368040424a.png

24 minutes ago, JayVTID said:

You're right about it probably being nothing. I found it and, although not Guendouzi, interestingly it came from the Stoke's Bet365 stadium.

Welcome to villa Harry Souttar! He’s too tall for a taxi so he takes a helicopter everywhere.

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, JayVTID said:

Probably nothing to do with villa then!.

Either way I'll see tomorrow!

3 hours ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

F**ks sake: I’ve been watching for aeroplanes. Now they’re using helicopters? NSWE out.

3 hours ago, PerryBarrPet said:

And The Trees is redundant.

Need to consult with The Sycamore Trees if it's helicopters you're after. 

• Haha 2

Â