Mattéo Guendouzi

JayVTID

8 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Lots of talk on twitter of people reposting that we've made a fabulous offer for Guebdouze and that he could have played his last game. But I can't find the original source

Patsy-stone GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Might not be enough thou.

Some local media accept that will probably make a big offer for him by Jan 31 or the summer, citing L'Equipe's original report

Mais son avenir continue de susciter des interrogations. Ce samedi, L'Equipe assure qu'Aston Villa est toujours intéressé par son profil et serait même entré en négociations avec son entourage ! Cependant, l'OM n'a pas besoin de le vendre et n'acceptera donc de négocier qu'à la condition qu'il y ait une très grosse proposition. La conclusion, c'est qu'on pensait la menace des Villans éloignée mais il n'en est rien. Une offre pourrait encore tomber tomber d'ici le 31 janvier. Et l'on sait déjà que, l'été prochain, le club de Birmingham reviendra à la charge.

Link

1 hour ago, useless said:

What L'Equipe have said is that we've made him a 'fabulous offer', and that he could have play his last game for Marseille this month, this was writtein in the match report for their win over Rennes on Frid.

L'Equipe

Mattéo Guendouzi, courtisé par Aston Villa, sait qu'il dispute peut-être ses derniers matches avec l'OM en ce mois de janvier. Les Villans lui ont fait une offre mirobolante mais l'international français n'est pas encore parti.

I think Emery gave it away in the press conference. If we move on Sanson and Nakamba he wants to bring in another midfielder. As we've no more games until after the window shuts it makes sense that these will run for a bit longer. We need to free up space in the squad and wage bill to do this signing. 

17 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Lots of talk on twitter of people reposting that we've made a fabulous offer for Guebdouze and that he could have played his last game. But I can't find the original source

Linked earlier, comes from match report from L'equipe 

Just now, Delphinho123 said:

You don’t believe that. You just keep posting for effect. 

I believe it based on the Dendoncker, Chambers, Augustinsson, Olsen, Bednarek signings. 

3 minutes ago, sne said:

So first a fabulous offer and now a wonderful offer. Still think they might be holding out for a glorious offer or even a stupendous one.

Exciting times

Glorious times and stupendous times on the way. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, messi11 said:

I believe it based on the Dendoncker, Chambers, Augustinsson, Olsen, Bednarek signings. 

2 loans, a back up central midfielder and a free centre half? 

We’ll spend big as and when we’re ready to. I’d much rather spend smart than blow it all. We’ve been burnt with the Buendia, Bailey and Ings transfers (although I hope Bailey comes good). We need to properly target players and pay the right price. The players you mention probably have a total of 200 minutes of game time in the league this season. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, sne said:

So first a fabulous offer and now a wonderful offer. Still think they might be holding out for a glorious offer or even a stupendous one.

Exciting times

Maybe a gargantuan offer will be next.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

We’ll spend big as and when we’re ready to. I’d much rather spend smart than blow it all. We’ve been burnt with the Buendia, Bailey and Ings transfers (although I hope Bailey comes good). We need to properly target players and pay the right price. The players you mention probably have a total of 200 minutes of game time in the league this season. 

They reportedly offered £57 million for Merino. If true, they’re more than willing to spend to get someone they really want.

4 minutes ago, messi11 said:

Fortunately one of the gentlemen involved in signing those players is no longer here and the other one has had his credit card taken off him. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

They are not good enough for where we wanna be tho. I see we've replaced Augustinsson with Moreno which is an upgrade. Replace Dendoncker with Guendouzi. And we need a new CB to replace Chambers and Bednarek.

+ A new winger/striker. And a backup Goalkeeper.

It's going to cost us a lot of money to improve our team. I just hope our owners go for it! Emery got us into a great opportunity now in the league. We're on the brink on Europe 

Edited by messi11

Â