Playoffs 2022-23: Wild Card Weekend

Tegis

Had to be the late game 🙄

I'm on the piss at the villa Friday night, not a clue if I'll make 1.15am the next day

Jags had our number in the last game, bad injuries and a broken Herbert but it wasn't close Pederson is a better coach so not expecting much... But I'm not having it that Lawrence is better than Herbert, really hope he shows up in his first playoff game

If Seattle wanted anyone in the playoffs it was probably us. Divisional playoff games are horrendous. The Crabtree Sherman game was the last time we played each other in the post-season to decide who won the Superbowl...

12 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Had to be the late game 🙄

I'm on the piss at the villa Friday night, not a clue if I'll make 1.15am the next day

Jags had our number in the last game, bad injuries and a broken Herbert but it wasn't close Pederson is a better coach so not expecting much... But I'm not having it that Lawrence is better than Herbert, really hope he shows up in his first playoff game

It's 1.15am Sunday morning so if you you don't make that kick off it must have been a fantastic night out. 

I haven't seen a single Jags fan say Trev is better than Herbert FWIW but it's nice that he is starting to get talked about with the top guys. Taking the worst team in football to the playoffs with no pro bowlers is no joke and I don't think he's got anywhere near his best yet . Right now Herbert is more experienced and surrounded by a far superior roster but it will be a conversation down the line .  I think both guys will get multiple opportunities at losing to Pat Mahomes for the next 10 years.

• Like 1

Â