Formula One - 2023

BOF

2 hours ago, AVFCDAN said:

Really looking forward to the race today, whoever wins there’s a story to it. Have a feeling for Russell, don’t think Sainz has the bottle to actually win a race personally.

Fair play Sainz, Ferrari actually pulled something out of the bag for once.

Brilliant drives from Norris and Sainz. Red Bull screwed themselves on the first safety car but a great recovery drive from Verstappen. Leclerc and Russell squandered their races in different ways, and Hamilton snuck in and took a podium 

5 hours ago, theunderstudy said:

Brilliant drives from Norris and Sainz. Red Bull screwed themselves on the first safety car but a great recovery drive from Verstappen. Leclerc and Russell squandered their races in different ways, and Hamilton snuck in and took a podium 

I think they were screwed really. Starting on Hardship they couldn’t go to Mediums without having to stop again.

I like the Singapore GP but that was crap really. Expect next week normal service to be resumed as no way will RB be that bad again.

2 hours ago, mykeyb said:

I like the Singapore GP but that was crap really

Really, I think it was probably the best race of the season - with three laps left any one of four drivers could have won it and in the end it was won by a driver thinking on his feet, holding his nerve and skilfully using the man behind him - skill rewarded.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

Really, I think it was probably the best race of the season - with three laps left any one of four drivers could have won it and in the end it was won by a driver thinking on his feet, holding his nerve and skilfully using the man behind him - skill rewarded.

It was easily the best race of the season

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, villa89 said:

There hasn't been much competition for that title given all the processions there has been.

Agreed. Hence the "easily"

So I'm surprised by someone saying it was a crap race

• Like 1

And in the last 10 laps how much overtaking was there at the front of the field.......it was a procession Norris wasn't overtaking Sainz, Russell wasn't overtaking Norris, Hamilton possibly could have overtaking Russell and LeClerc was nowhere. Not sure how that could be exciting to be honest.

• 2 weeks later...