World Cup: Matches

Genie

2 minutes ago, villa89 said:

What Dutch fans? There were hardly any there. This whole tournament has basically been boycotted by European fans for a variety of very valid reasons. If that game was been played in the USA then you would have had plenty of dutch fans and not the vast array of empty seats we saw tonight.

Fair point.

7 minutes ago, Villadevon said:

Ref had a great game, 16 yellow & 1 red  card.  😆

He booked somebody in the shootout, I never saw that before that wasnt the goalkeeper. I think it was De Jong or Weghorst

7 minutes ago, Zatman said:

He booked somebody in the shootout, I never saw that before that wasnt the goalkeeper. I think it was De Jong or Weghorst

It looks like it was Dumfries who got the second yellow according to the bbc.

2 minutes ago, NeilS said:

It looks like it was Dumfries who got the second yellow according to the bbc.

Flashscore gave it to Dumfries. He got 2 yellow cards in the shoot out and Lang got one in the shootout too :D 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Flashscore gave it to Dumfries. He got 2 yellow cards in the shoot out and Lang got one in the shootout too :D 

I have never seen so many cards dished out in one match, and I don’t think I have seen anyone booked during a penalty shootout before. The referee has had a nightmare.🤣

9 minutes ago, NeilS said:

I have never seen so many cards dished out in one match, and I don’t think I have seen anyone booked during a penalty shootout before. The referee has had a nightmare.🤣

Portugal vs Netherlands in 2006 was a classic card game as well, I think was a goal at one stage

Edited by Zatman