World Cup: Matches

Genie

1 hour ago, Spoony said:

England fans laying it on thick on twitter with 9/11 jokes. Can’t imagine why literally everyone hates us. Really wish I could change nationality…

That cringeworthy mentality. The kind of people who hold Milllwall supporters as the benchmark of British culture. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

That cringeworthy mentality. The kind of people who hold Milllwall supporters as the benchmark of British culture. 

It’s Twitter are you surprised? I thought 4chan was the worst of internet society but Twitter makes that place look like Disneyland 

FA says 5 FIFA reps arrived at their camp 10 mins before they were going to leave for the game and said anyone wearing the One Love armband would be booked as a minimum but would also face unlimited, unspecified additional punishments.

The should have called this disgusting organisations bluff and did it anyway.

Edited by Genie
  • Like 2

From U to the S from the S to the A from the A to the H from the H to the A from the A to the V from the V to the E from the E to the A from the A to the G from the G to the O from the O to the other O from the other O to the D from the D to the T from the T to the E from the E to the A from the A to the M.

Just now, Rustibrooks said:

How do you guys like this new stoppage time format? I think I'm really enjoying it, I hope they bring it to the prem one day.

It needs to settle down and players / fans get their head around it but it is better

That said they do need a mercy rule element to it, 8 mins in the Spain game wasn't needed!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

It needs to settle down and players / fans get their head around it but it is better

That said they do need a mercy rule element to it, 8 mins in the Spain game wasn't needed!

Yeah I agree lol! Like that wasn't needed at all, Spain looked like they wanted to run the score right up.