Unai Emery

PeterSw

Posted (edited)

Is it too soon to petition the board for an Unai Emery statue

We have an absolute, unrivaled, "A" list of supporters, including the future King of England and the reigning Prince of Darkness, do we need any more reason for a statue of Unai.

In reality, It's a bit of a fun question, but there has to be 100 reasons, and who knows, maybe the board will like one of them enough to do it.

Edited by Podster

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, Hank Scorpio said:

I love that he has game mode hair. Assassin style.

Off the pitch, fluffy basque sexpot.

He can do it all.

**** 4th place, best thing this season is Unai's mad scientist hair in training photos

1 hour ago, Podster said:

Is it too soon to petition the board for an Unai Emery statue

We have an absolute, unrivaled, "A" list of supporters, including the future King of England and the reigning Prince of Darkness, do we need any more reason for a statue of Unai.

In reality, It's a bit of a fun question, but there has to be 100 reasons, and who knows, maybe the board will like one of them enough to do it.

Serious answer: it's still too soon. 

Only when we've won a major trophy with him.

Until then, he's behind Saunders and Barton in the Villa hall of fame. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

I love how his favourite moment was after a defeat. He looks at things differently. In a world of off-the-peg coaches on the one hand and arrogant pr**ks on the other, his humility is so refreshing. 

Didn’t do too badly after that, did we? 😁

• Like 2

2 hours ago, mjmooney said:

Serious answer: it's still too soon. 

Only when we've won a major trophy with him.

Until then, he's behind Saunders and Barton in the Villa hall of fame. 

And those guys don't have a statue.

Imagine building a statue for a manager because he won nothing and got us 4th.

I love the bloke, but I reckon he'd be absolutely embarrassed by the suggestion. The job isn't done.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Been off VT for a few weeks so have missed all the recent stuff but once again, this man has worked miracles. To get us top 4 even with all the injuries, which he's barely if ever complained about, is an achievement up there with the best of them.

• Thanks 1

👍 It’s not the technology that is the problem, it’s the divs that use it! Only… Unai is far too polite and respectful to say anything like that 😆

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mantis said:

Been off VT for a few weeks so have missed all the recent stuff but once again, this man has worked miracles. To get us top 4 even with all the injuries, which he's barely if ever complained about, is an achievement up there with the best of them.

Excuse me.

Gif please.

Or the trip to the champions league isn't complete.

• Like 1

Â