The Prince of Perry Barr.

The Emperor of Erdington. 

The Ruler of Redditch. 

you tinker.

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he said, I will leave, if you don't give me your season ticket.....I would tell him to **** off.

there is always a red line.🤣

ps the wins are making me silly.

Edited by TRO
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

They do my head in , them.

If Garth Crooks team of the week isn't the full Villa XI when we've had a good performance it tends to go off etc 😂

Like we need it confirmed that we're a massive club. If you know, you know!

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, ender4 said:

The King of Kings Heath.

The Prince of Perry Barr.

The Emperor of Erdington. 

The Ruler of Redditch. 

The sultan of Staffordshire so he can be with all of the supporters

mate 

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, TRO said:

If he said, I will leave, if you don't give me your season ticket.....I would tell him to **** off.

there is always a red line.🤣

ps the wins are making me silly.

TRO .... In all the time I've known you this is the first time you've upset me .... Give him your season ticket if he asks .... take one for the team🤩!

• Haha 2

Just now, villabromsgrove said:

TRO .... In all the time I've known you this is the first time you've upset me .... Give him your season ticket if he asks .... take one for the team🤩!

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Its my baby.

4 minutes ago, rodders129 said:

Does anyone know where he’s settled in Brum? I know a lot of the players live in Little Aston and Four Oaks etc. 

Yes, he lives by the old crown four oaks, but I can't say the name of the road, it's unfair.

I want him to have plenty of sleep, and peace of mind....there would be grown men, "doing trick or treat"😄

I think, he is having a house built on BMH, to save travelling time.

Ps I could just imagine, when it's done,  Ollie throwing stones at the window, to get him up.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

I can think of several reasons that a manager would leave. Let's analyze regarding Unai...

1. More money: Certainly other clubs have more revenue and can afford to pay him more per year. However, I think our owners know what we have and will come up with the money to keep him, even if it means spending less on players. Also, you have to think of money over a career, not just money per year, which brings me to the next point...

2. Stability of job: Clubs like Bayern, Barcelona, and Real Madrid tend to chew up managers and spit them out quickly. Unai has already been through that with Arsenal and PSG. He could make more money at Villa because he will likely last longer at Villa.

3. Resources: No dispute here...other clubs can spend more money on players for him.

4. Control: I doubt that any big club is going to give him the kind of control he has now. Certainly not Barcelona or Bayern or Real Madrid.

So, on the whole? I see him staying.

Excellent news. I'm sure the media will be left confused "but he could have gone to Barca, Or Bayern or even Man Utd?". I have to pinch myself that this is all real sometimes!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Mantis said:

Have Villa Park and the surrounding areas declare independence and call it the Sultanate of Unai, with Emery as the absolute monarch.

Clipboard01.jpg

Brilliant idea that.

" Fortress Villa Park... Or the Sultanate of Unai as it's now known " ( 150 mill over 3 years naming rights deal from Edens Fortress connections )

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN
  • Like 1

I'm convinced that once this season is over we will have some big announcements that are the building blocks to bring our revenue up to match our on field performance.

NWSE are no fools , they have the opportunity to cement us as top 4 challengers season after season and they Will not let the commercial side fall behind, its their area of expertise.

Â