Unai Emery

PeterSw

6 minutes ago, BOF said:

His first few days should be interesting. Hopefully not too much of an eye opener for him. I think this squad on paper has a lot of ability. If he can tap it quickly (KW.gif) then it'll be a fun watch. Pity this corrupt world cup is so soon :( 

The World Cup break effectively gives him a short pre-season though.

• Like 1

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

In that little clip of him entering and saying Morning, he didn't look for a second like he was there to be all smiley or play any games at All 😂

Grafter by nature, that's clear to see!

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, av1 said:

If you zoom in on that clipboard it says ‘UTD are going to get it, No F##king mercy’  

WRONG. It says look Mings in the eye.

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

In that little clip of him entering and saying Morning, he didn't look for a second like he was there to be all smiley or play any games at All 😂

But ...... will he bring back Ketchup ? That has to be the big test of better days to come !

51 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

Reminds me more than a bit of SG's first day at Bodymoor Heath, although Stevie was without a clipboard. I'm sure this appointment will end on a higher note after a longer and a more successful stay at the club though.🤞 

3 minutes ago, John said:

Reminds me more than a bit of SG's first day at Bodymoor Heath, although Stevie was without a clipboard. I'm sure this appointment will end on a higher note after a longer and a more successful stay at the club though.🤞 

And Unai speaks better English. 

5 minutes ago, John said:

That's because Gerrard was just the face of the coaching team, it was probably Beale that had the clipboard.

• Like 1

Â