Next Aston Villa manager

messi11

New Manager Poll  

380 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your pick for new Villa boss?

2 minutes ago, VillaParkAvenue said:

The squad may be better, but with a bigger wage bill it’s more difficult to make expensive changes. Ings, Digne, Coutinho and Carlos will stay around until their contracts expire.

I'd love them to, they are talented and are crying out for someone to extract that talent. 

• Like 1

Poch would also not work with the current squad as he demands high pressing intensive playing, and our current players wouldn't be able to hack it. If had a proper pre season and we were not in the relegation mire it would make more sense. Also I am sure he could better than us sadly. 

1 minute ago, Herman22 said:

Really? I was expected 15-20 but that’s huge! Statement from the owners if we are will to pay that! 

It would be a huge statement; in fact, it would be the most ever paid for a manager, the record which is currently Nagelsmann to Bayern for £21m, recently equaled by Potter to Chelsea.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

If we cant get emery poch tuchel or the sporting guy.

I would then say rodgers from leicester. I really do think his style of football suits our attacking players

Yep his lack of defensive coaching will fit in

Just now, Demitri_C said:

If we cant get emery poch tuchel or the sporting guy.

I would then say rodgers from leicester. I really do think his style of football suits our attacking players

But rodgers is a grade A knob - don't want someone like that in charge of Villa - we will grow to hate his way of speaking instantly. 

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

Got Leicester higher than any of our last managers have in the last 30 years.

I mean they did win the premier league before he was appointed, they could afford to sign some players with pedigree after that.