Next Aston Villa manager

messi11

New Manager Poll  

380 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your pick for new Villa boss?

1 minute ago, PeterSw said:

From the account that broke the Sarr OFF news...

Pinch of salt etc etc but let us have this moment of positivity 

Just came to post.

Please be true. The same guy said yesterday he'd be given time though and atleast the next few games. He was absolutely correct on info he gave through the last few weeks but becoming less sure on his tweets as he gets more exposure and attention/incentive to keep posting. 

3 minutes ago, PeterSw said:

Where's Pochettino living these days? England isn't it?

If they're meeting him at his house I suppose Gerrard didn't come along this time.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, VillaParkAvenue said:

"I’ll never forget the game either last year or two years ago at Turf in the middle of the **** storm and Dyche still had Lowton and Taylor trying to send crosses into the box in gale force winds. I think the storm was so bad the rest of the Prem games were called off for the day. He was telling them to send **** crosses in gale force winds. That is some real sicko type shit. Like a perversion towards only playing crosses during games."  😉

https://www.reddit.com/r/Burnley/comments/u57f3e/why_we_ditched_dyche_an_amateur_report_for_all/

He would fit in here since that's our thing now 😂

44 minutes ago, Peter Griffin said:

Parker is now available 😂

You joke but he's ten times the coach Gerrard is. Don't want him but if it was a choice between the two!

Given a straight choice between Gerrard staying and any manager, probably in at least the top two divisions, I'd take the 'other'.

3 minutes ago, VillaParkAvenue said:

Where's Pochettino living these days? England isn't it?

If they're meeting him at his house I suppose Gerrard didn't come along this time.

Imagine if they did, it would be like taking a dog to the vet 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, HKP90 said:

People are talking about Gerrard not being able to take us forward, DS not being able to take us forward, but proposing Sean Dyche? I think you are all mental. 

There is no alternate dimension where Dyche is good for us. 

3 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I hope the Premier League makes a new rule that any manager that has lost a league game to Scott Parker this season should be automatically sacked

9-0 should be an automatic sacking lol

• Like 1

Interestingly,

What manager do you think is capable working with this current squad?

We have very little width, two wingers? Bailey and Buendia ( Isn't a natural 10).

Most managers that are being suggested tend to play with wide players.

Edited by Reivax_Villa

13 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

Just came to post.

Please be true. The same guy said yesterday he'd be given time though and atleast the next few games. He was absolutely correct on info he gave through the last few weeks but becoming less sure on his tweets as he gets more exposure and attention/incentive to keep posting. 

Maybe CP wanted to give him more time but NSWE told him no chance. Get the jet booked for Poch's back garden

11 minutes ago, jackbauer24 said:

You joke but he's ten times the coach Gerrard is. Don't want him but if it was a choice between the two!

Given a straight choice between Gerrard staying and any manager, probably in at least the top two divisions, I'd take the 'other'.

I am all for giving SG some time this season to see what he can do but the way feelings to seem fairly strong against him which makes me think he will be gone sooner rather than later. Lets hope the next guy will cause less of a divide. Too much baggage with Gerrard's name and the fact that he replaced the much loved Deano for him to ever really win over the fans. 

25 minutes ago, PeterSw said:

Surely we wouldn't be meeting Pocch unless he had indicated an interest?!

Also suggests the board are conscious of Leicester's current situation and for once, want to get ahead of the other sides likely to get rid of their manager. Slippy can walk straight into a nice life in Sandbanks and learn his trade at Bournemouth.

Best dust off my Tony Butler prayer mat.

Edited by stewiek2
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Peter Griffin said:

I am all for giving SG some time this season to see what he can do but the way feelings to seem fairly strong against him which makes me think he will be gone sooner rather than later. Lets hope the next guy will cause less of a divide. Too much baggage with Gerrard's name and the fact that he replaced the much loved Deano for him to ever really win over the fans. 

Maybe if he had been competent and not a complete clown then would be no baggage. Quite simple

10 minutes ago, Peter Griffin said:

Lose more games, throw the players under the bus a few more times, change team every week, talk some more about a Gerrard team etc etc.