Midweek Football October 11/13

Villaphan04

Kvaratskhelia is hands down the signing of the season in Europe. 6 goals 5 assist after being plucked from the Georgian league after the Russia invasion of Ukraine

I doubt he was not even on page 200 of our scouting dossier

54 minutes ago, villa89 said:

Napoli are a good side, I hope they do well this season. 

38 goals in 13 games this season so far. 

Probably only City and maybe Arsenal have been as good as them this season. Smashed Liverpool in case people say its a weak league 😛 

49 minutes ago, Zatman said:

yet are conceding over a goal a game on average in the Belgian league :D 

the true strongest league in the world

0-0 result in Madrid. They need a point to qualify from an overall decent group. 

2 minutes ago, bobzy said:

0-0 result in Madrid. They need a point to qualify from an overall decent group. 

I think a winner in the other game tonight and they are already through since they have a better head to head vs Atletico

24 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I think a winner in the other game tonight and they are already through since they have a better head to head vs Atletico

They are through no matter the other result

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

Kvaratskhelia is hands down the signing of the season in Europe. 6 goals 5 assist after being plucked from the Georgian league after the Russia invasion of Ukraine

I doubt he was not even on page 200 of our scouting dossier

Only because he just likes playing towards the opponent's goal, instead of preferring a pass back to Mings or Konsa then Martinez...

2 minutes ago, Giro said:

Steve Davis is still playing?! I feel like he’s been around forever 

For all of those years that he and Gary Cahill would have given Villa teams an invincible spine. But Lerner & O'Neill preferred Nigel Reo-Coker and Zat Knight... Can we sue, in retrospect? 

• Like 1

Â