January Transfer Window - 2023

messi11

1 hour ago, KMitch said:

Tiago Ilori...  Didn't make a single appearance for us.

Seems like we got a worse deal on the Jorge Mendes pawns than most of the other clubs he had dealings with 🤨 We also had that "Goalkeeper" who seemed to be just a 6'5" guy who had never seen a football before. 

Although I guess he never stuck us with a £40m bill for a Fabio Silva either. That might be coming after he facilitated the Emery deal. 

3 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

I’m still not getting this. So there is a plane going between Birmingham and Spain at some point today so we’re signing a Real Sociedad player or a Villarreal player or maybe selling Nakamba? And this is the ITK you all love?

I imagine flights like this happen daily. Most likely means nothing.

40 minutes ago, AVFCDAN said:

Its incredible that picture contains an entire Villa 11 and i don't feel a connection a single one of them. There's a couple of decent players there but not one of them showed an ounce of it for Villa,. I still don't like Micah Richards because of it even though he seems to be pundit #1 these days.

I feel like im being gaslit with the micah richards thing where everyone seems to love him

he is an irritating twunt.

He doesnt actually ever say anything funny - just loudly. Then laughs at it and everyone laughs along. Its bizarre stuff

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, AVFCDAN said:

Its incredible that picture contains an entire Villa 11 and i don't feel a connection a single one of them. There's a couple of decent players there but not one of them showed an ounce of it for Villa,. I still don't like Micah Richards because of it even though he seems to be pundit #1 these days.

I liked Jordan Amavi. Is that Idrissa Gueye? He was a very underrated player for us - shame about his dodgy world views, though. The rest of them can **** off, especially Richards and Lescott.

3 minutes ago, TheMelvillan said:

I feel like im being gaslit with the micah richards thing where everyone seems to love him

he is an irritating twunt.

He doesnt actually ever say anything funny - just loudly. Then laughs at it and everyone laughs along. Its bizarre stuff

He seems like a nice guy to be fair. I like him. He has some charm at least—especially when you look at the competition (Shearer and so on). He was one of our worst centre backs ever though. Replacing Vlaar with him was a bigger drop in quality than replacing Benteke with Gestede—and we did both in the same summer. As I remember it every goal we conceded that year when Richards was playing was a little bit his fault.

9 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

I imagine flights like this happen daily. Most likely means nothing.

He's said it's one of those destinations that can only really be footie related.

The plane in question obviously has links to Villa.

Mikel Oyarzabal?—Left winger, forward. We clearly want one of them.

EDIT: although he's just coming back from a cruciate ligament injury, so maybe we'd best leave him be for now.

Edited by Rolta