January Transfer Window - 2023

messi11

2 minutes ago, nick76 said:

I know, I just found the same thing! Can’t take this guy seriously as a Twitter ITK 

definitely an odd chap. very desperate for attention and hates it when anyone doubts him.

got a lot right in the past though

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, messi11 said:

No permanent signings in Jan then. 
FPL Lyric is a Tier 1 ITK. I believe him.

So no signings in January because we’re skint, but MAJOR signings in every department in the summer. 

They must be pinning their hopes on a Euro Millions win in February. What a plonker 🤣

9 minutes ago, nick76 said:

Based on what?

FPL Lyric. He may know nothing about football, He may no nothing about Villa.  Probz just a kid from the USA. 
One thing I 100% know he got a close source at Villa. he's a legit ITK. 

1 minute ago, messi11 said:

FPL Lyric. He may know nothing about football, He may no nothing about Villa.  Probz just a kid from the USA. 

So where are we finding the money for major signings in the summer if we are skint in January? 

2 minutes ago, messi11 said:

He's not. Everything he's tweeted about that has been right has already been out there.

2 minutes ago, messi11 said:

So a kid from the USA who cares nothing for Villa knows the closely held secrets of our recruitment strategy at Villa in England…

giphy.gif

• Haha 3

Just now, tomsky_11 said:

He's not. Everything he's tweeted about that has been right has already been out there.

Not true at all

He got the Sarr Uturn like a day before anyone else including John Percy and Co who said it was a done deal. 
He got the Emery Deal before anyone else.
He got the Luiz new contract months before it even happened

Only thing I can re-call him being wrong is the Jan Bednarek signing but that was a panic buy.

• Like 1

I remember after Emery got announced FPL Lyric decided to tell people he was in america working for Villa's Marketing Department.

Because if you worked for an organisation like Villa you're going to leak information that's highly confidential on Twitter then out yourself aren't you, and still keep your job.

Idiot.

• Like 1

Edens and Sawiris are chilled about the coming transfer window, squad needs improving but there's no rush, January not an ideal time to sign players, we don't desperately need players to stay up, and we aren't going to suddenly challenge for Champions League this season, should have enough to challenge for top half with what we have, maybe if an opportunity comes along to sign a striker on loan we will do something, but otherwise the squad rebuild can wait until the summer.

• Like 2

Just now, VillanousOne said:

can't imagine the convo with Emery before he joined went 

'we'll pay you lots but no money for transfers until the summer, because the squad that has already underachieved for two managers will be fine to get us in Europe'

and we will let a kid from America who knows nothing about Villa all these secrets to tweet out….please keep him informed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, useless said:

Edens and Sawiris are chilled about the coming transfer window

How do you know this?  They could be keen to still try for a European place given how open and early it is.  They could see this as a transition season.  We have no idea.

12 minutes ago, DeadlyDirk said:

I remember after Emery got announced FPL Lyric decided to tell people he was in america working for Villa's Marketing Department.

Because if you worked for an organisation like Villa you're going to leak information that's highly confidential on Twitter then out yourself aren't you, and still keep your job.

Idiot.

11 minutes ago, nick76 said:

and we will let a kid from America who knows nothing about Villa all these secrets to tweet out….please keep him informed.

I don't think people realise that with some of those comments, he is being sarcastic and/or trolling in response to comments on his posts?