January Transfer Window - 2023

messi11

45 minutes ago, Lupinthe5th said:

Plays like Eze

Weirdly given they both play for Palace, he actually reminded me of Olise (sp?). 

4 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

Would really like us to bring in Kouadio Kone to add more quality to the midfield.

Looks class.

I’d like us to go for Kokcu at Feyenoord as he also looks class.

Some decent young CM talent about at the moment, Musah, Moriba, N. Gonzalez, K. Thuram. 

Would be happy with any of them to be honest but Kokcu has goals in him

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

Let’s wait for @messi11 ‘s seal of approval before jumping into any would be transfers. 

Nope Gladiator GIF - Nope Gladiator No - Discover & Share GIFs

Anything from PSV and the Dutch league is potentially a trap. Seems everyone can look good in that side. I bet El Ghazi is looks like Zidane. Everyone wanted Noni Madueke a season ago, what happened to him? 

Lets give Jaden Philogene a chance! He got the potential to match or better these PSV wingers. 

Edited by messi11

4 minutes ago, messi11 said:

Lets give Jaden Philogene a chance! He got the potential to match or better these PSV wingers.

To be fair I never said I wanted rid of Jaden, would rather we kept him for the left and Bakayoko for the right. 

I’ve never really been sold on Madueke personally. PSV seem to think the same as Bakayoko is getting game time there at the moment ahead of him. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, burchy said:

To be fair I never said I wanted rid of Jaden, would rather we kept him for the left and Bakayoko for the right. 

I’ve never really been sold on Madueke personally. PSV seem to think the same as Bakayoko is getting game time there at the moment ahead of him. 

Hows El ghazi doing at PSV? he starting games?

16 minutes ago, messi11 said:

Nope Gladiator GIF - Nope Gladiator No - Discover & Share GIFs

Anything from PSV and the Dutch league is potentially a trap. Seems everyone can look good in that side. I bet El Ghazi is looks like Zidane. Everyone wanted Noni Madueke a season ago, what happened to him? 

Madueke has been injured for the entire season so far. 

Came back recently and scored a beauty off the bench within 15 mins of coming on. 

6 hours ago, Villaphan04 said:

We were interested a few seasons back before JJ broke through into the first team...  He's very McGinn like in style.  Lots of energy and more of a Jack of all Trades, master of none type of CM.  Not sure he's a good fit for Emeryball, but would have excelled under Smith.