January Transfer Window - 2023

messi11

31 minutes ago, Adbo9 said:

Just a hunch, but I can see us trying for Zaha in January cut-price or the summer on a Free Transfer........... Emery was desperate to get him to Arsenal, id be surprised if we dont at least try and attract him across - only issue is hell probably see this as his last chance at a Champions League gig if there is interest..........

I think well go for Lo Celso as well, up for grabs at a good price if you believe the press, and UE takes him on his travels............

Wouldn't be until the summer if he does, he's on loan from Spurs until June 2023.

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Adbo9 said:

Just a hunch, but I can see us trying for Zaha in January cut-price or the summer on a Free Transfer........... Emery was desperate to get him to Arsenal, id be surprised if we dont at least try and attract him across - only issue is hell probably see this as his last chance at a Champions League gig if there is interest..........

I think well go for Lo Celso as well, up for grabs at a good price if you believe the press, and UE takes him on his travels............

Apart from him being a big wind up, I’d take Zaha. I think he would suit us and he’s quite versatile across the front line. 

I wouldn’t mind Lo Celso as well.

50 minutes ago, Adbo9 said:

And he’s already got a couple of friends here, such as Mings. 

• Haha 3

Wouldn’t want Zaha here, gifted yes but he’s such a whiny little git, I’m not sure I could support him, even if he was wearing our colours.

Would much rather we went for someone younger, like Schjelderup. 

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Nigel said:

I'd be very disappointed with sarr now we have such pull from Spain with emery

I don't think Emery, will scratch the surface😀

- I'll get my coat -

7 minutes ago, burchy said:

Wouldn’t want Zaha here, gifted yes but he’s such a whiny little git, I’m not sure I could support him, even if he was wearing our colours.

Would much rather we went for someone younger, like Schjelderup. 

Was he in Hansel & Gretel?

some good bosmans this season to keep an eye on !! 

Skriniar, Tielemans, Zaha, Ndicka, Trossard, Thomas Lemar, Thuram, Kamada, Moukoko, Firminho, Shaw, Tsygankov, Depay, Dembele, Kent, Mina, Brereton Diaz, de Vrij, Adama Traore, Bellerin, Belotti, Doucoure, Ceballos

Wouldnt be surprised if we were interested in any.......... id certainly look at Skrinia, Thuram,, Firminho, Tysgankov, Depay........

Hasnt UE signed Ceballos at a couple of clubs previously :)

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Really? Doesn't he start for Argentina when fit?

Great! That’s a big plus for him if I hadn’t watched him play for Spurs many times in the PL.  

His attributes don’t seem to fit the PL, whatever they are.  

I would be disappointed in signing him because I’ve seen enough in PL matches that he doesn’t fit.  

He maybe fantastic in somewhere like the Spanish leagues and international football, but we know PL football is a different type of football and having watched Lo Celso I don’t think it’s for him.  Some really good players just don’t cut it in the PL because of the type of football.

1 hour ago, burchy said:

I'd support him for sure, but his attitude is so crap - gifted yes but the guy is aged and has a bad aura IMHO. I think in the head he regrets staying so long where he is. Maybe he's the ghost of Grealish future had he stayed with us. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Jareth said:

I'd support him for sure, but his attitude is so crap - gifted yes but the guy is aged and has a bad aura IMHO. I think in the head he regrets staying so long where he is. Maybe he's the ghost of Grealish future had he stayed with us. 

Well he did move to man u but was a total flop. Fergies last signing I believe