Weekends Football 2/4 September

andykeenan

6 minutes ago, MachoFantastico said:

I bet Pep regrets City buying Grealish (highly doubt he was a Pep signing), he's looked so average since joining city. Honestly, think Villa got a cracking deal out of him all things considering. 

Would only really count if we'd manage to get any value whatsoever from the £100m, better for all parties except his bank account if he'd just stayed here 

12 minutes ago, MachoFantastico said:

I bet Pep regrets City buying Grealish (highly doubt he was a Pep signing), he's looked so average since joining city. Honestly, think Villa got a cracking deal out of him all things considering. 

Think City will be looking at moving him on next summer. 

Edited by KAZZAM

The difference is that Citeh rarely look for him to pass to. And rightly so. Of their front 4 or 5 he is by far the least clinical finisher. 

Still a brilliant passer. Still an average at best shooter. Nothings really changed since he left us 

On 03/09/2022 at 15:53, KMitch said:

I don't know about that...  Much better manager at least.  

You can't mean that. I know you commented while they were winning, but Bournmouth (who have not been brilliant themselves) changed formation at half time, and Forest did absolutely nothing to respond, despite being battered. Awful, awful management by Cooper.

19 minutes ago, HKP90 said:

Finally got round to watching motd. Gotta say the reffing and VAR looks increasingly fixed in favour of top teams. 

The only question is how much is subconscious bias, the pressure, etc, and how much is intentional corruption.

May as well have been watching WWE this weekend

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â