Weekends Football 2/4 September

andykeenan

27 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

It's all the club's money though isn't it? They're letting the club fund itself while funding their lifestyle from the dividends, and letting keys assets like the stadium fall into disrepair

I don't feel sorry for Man United fans, **** them, but the club would be able to spend more money if it owned itself without the glazers sucking money out

The ground will be developed soon, it's on the cards.

As for the glazers taking money out the club, it's not as though they don't give managers whatever they want. If they wanna make money out of the club why not.

2 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

The ground will be developed soon, it's on the cards.

As for the glazers taking money out the club, it's not as though they don't give managers whatever they want. If they wanna make money out of the club why not.

Would you support NSWE running the club at a profit if we were consistently delivering worse results than a decade ago?

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

Would you support NSWE running the club at a profit if we were consistently delivering worse results than a decade ago?

Its back room staff, money is not the problem. Which is why it matters not that they take money out.

To many fans think you should run a football club at a loss, spending on players and staff and making no money for the owners. 

6 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I'd have hounded out purslow if he did what Woodward did that's for sure

Too much is made of the glazers 

Just now, foreveryoung said:

Rashford looking good again now he's focusing on his football. Was nothing to do with his out of work activities though.

He came up on my Facebook with some levis range earlier, I'm not sure he is focusing solely on football

I think it's a summer off to rest away from England, also doesn't play every week for utd, only made 32 appearances last season, a drop from the 57 he made the year before

They ran him in to the ground

3 minutes ago, Genie said:

What did Woodward do that you didn’t like?

Bought Paul Pogba in an attempt to sell more denim jackets from utds official denim partner 

Utds Woodward problem was that his day job was to prostitute the club out to the highest bidder and he was so good at it that they gave him too much power, he dabbled with the football side of it, bought players for the marketing department rather than the manager 

He set them back years and did as much damage as anyone 

Â