Irreverentad's Fantasy Premier League 2022/23

Rds1983

1 minute ago, rbcuk said:

Yeah I need a brighton cleansheet for Steele and estupinian

so FPLGameweek says that i lose 1.3 points for steele and dunk CS but gain 1.4 points for an estupinan CS so basically doesn't matter for me if they do or not

that toney goal was massive for me though. low ownership this week

De Zerbi really is the new Pep. Subbing people just before 60, talking cryptic bollocks in pressers and rotating like a f***ing fast spinney thing

At least he benched Mitoma too

And Henry subbed on 59 with a yellow for a big fat 0 points

• Haha 1

got away with it so far this GW. i just need all liverpool players except salah to blank, haaland to also blank as he's over 200% EO, and chilwell to get some form of points vs arsenal. so i'm not asking for much.

interesting that it's the first week in ages that trippier hasn't got a ridiculous ownership %. watch him blank now.

mini leagues will be won and lost on who picks the right city players from now till the end of the season. it's a total lottery. i know ederson had an injury so i guess any player with the slightest knock won't be risked. will be even more of a minefield if city wrap the title up early.

108 points after the -8 i took. basically not moved places which i'd have 100% taken before the start of the GW as i'm nicely set up for the run in

Late Shaw drama cost me a lot. He went from 3bps and a clean sheet to 1pt and lost Rash & Bruno their CS too.  115pts all out in the end. Nicely extending my H2H lead in the league too. A green arrow to 84k and even climbed a place in the VT league!

1 hour ago, BOF said:

Late Shaw drama cost me a lot. He went from 3bps and a clean sheet to 1pt and lost Rash & Bruno their CS too.  115pts all out in the end. Nicely extending my H2H lead in the league too. A green arrow to 84k and even climbed a place in the VT league!

Mac Allister Pen  saved my GW, retained my 2nd place in my ML 👌

Absolutely saved my gameweek, slight Green arrow and still inside top 200k

12 minutes ago, bickster said:

Mac Allister Pen  saved my GW, retained my 2nd place in my ML 👌

Absolutely saved my gameweek, slight Green arrow and still inside top 200k

Don't rub it in ya bollix :P 

• Haha 1

early city team news is essential tomorrow. i can see there being rotation. i currently have ake, grealish, and haaland (c) in my starting 11 and i absolutely guarantee that all 3 will not start

i am also worryingly confident about us at wolves tomorrow...kinda want to give mings one last hurrah of the season. i have chilwell in my 11 as things stand as bournemouth players have been given time off this week and are likely to be on the beach as they've already met their objective...but then chelsea are absolutely terrible so i'm torn

Edited by tomav84

Just now, tomav84 said:

early city team news is essential tomorrow. i can see there being rotation. i currently have ake, grealish, and haaland (c) in my starting 11 and i absolutely guarantee that all 3 will not start

I said a week ago that if Haaland is going to be rested for any game it would probably be the Leeds one. May not be of course, but with Real in 3 days time, I'm sure Alvarez can handle this gaggle of gobshites on his own.